chapter 2

I quickly and quietly made my way to my homeroom, while trying to hide myself in the crowd of girls by keeping my head low and slouching my body. I was only a few feet away when I sensed (yeah I know sensed I'll tell you about that later) that someone was focusing on my close by so going as fast as I could I fast walked to the door. I was a few feet away when a manicured hand grabbed my shoulder. I sighed, I knew I was just getting lucky today.

The hand turned me around and I was face to face with the girl I both despised and feared. Her name was holly and she was as fake and popular as you could get. She had dyed bright blonde hair, electric green eyes, Holly was about my height but she always looked taller because of her five inch black heels that somehow fit regulation. Her rich parents probably bribed the headmaster though. But anyways she's nasty and cruel to anyone that she thinks doseny belong in her group which is pretty much everyone except a few of her fakes that she pretends to like. But for some reason she has always picked and bullied me the most which really sucks for me.

"Where do you think your going?" Holly sneered at me. While squezzing my shoulders with her sharp nails a little tighter making me wince

"umm. to.to c-class" I stutter fearfully. She smiles maliciously at me.

"oh ok but you forgot something." I look at her confusingly what does she mean? Before I could think she punches me in the face and pushes me to the ground with her fake friends snickering behind her. "You forgot that I always go to class before you."

And with that she walked into the classroom leaving me on the ground to get my bearings. Shakily I get up only to be meant with the headmistress looking at me.

"Heaven?" She asks me which I replay with a small yes. "I need you to come with me, because your parents are here.... and your leaving to go home to a new school."

WHAT!!!!!!