Cj

Chapter one: Cj

I walked down the old ally way, and into the dust street. At the end I saw a big old abandoned building. I walked up to it a knocked three times on the door. Toby pulled a small slot open I could only see his eyes though, but I knew it was him. He was the only one with one completely white eye.

" who is it?" He asked

" Cj." I said

" password?" He asked

" power time" I replied

The slot closed and he opened the door and smiled at me. I walked down the thin hallway. My name is Cj. I'm 14. I have red hair I usually wear in a medium size ponytail and emerald green eyes with fair skin. Right now I'm at the safe. It's a place for people like me to came and be themselves. Oh ya, by people like me I mean people with powers. Toby back there has one eye white because he uses it to see what other people around him are seeing. Me. I can control shadows. Make peoples shadows do the opposite. They can even bring me stuff and spy on people. I walked into a big room where kids of all ages were partying, going crazy or just chatting. I walked up to the bar and ordered a salad with extra tomatoes.then I sat on the stair case and talked with angle and Toby. Angle can grow these amazing wings and fly at the speed of sound. She's 17, and has short yellowish like hair with black eyes.toby always wears shorts with no shoes and shirts. Angle wears long dresses and stuff. Me, I'm wearing a hoodie,skinny jeans and converse. I literally live here. Every once in a while I stay at my house but most of the time I'm hear. The the alarm went of.

" invaders invaders. Police. Get out!" I heard Toby yell on the microphone. I met up with Toby angle and jhon( who can mimic any sound) and we ran out the back. We have secret tunnels that lead into underground caves. Angle,Toby,John and I went alone on the bridge side. We ran for every it seamed until we saw a door. We opened it and walked out onto a roof. Angle came out panting. She opened her wings up wide.

" I heard footsteps behind us. And heard voices of men. They followed us. Open that up" she said pointing to a small shed.

The pulled open the door. Inside we saw ropes. We instantly knew what we were doing. We tied each other together and each hung on to angle. Right as the men came out we jumped of the roof as angle glided away over the big city.

Authors note:

I promise I will continue soon. Tell me what you think so far. Any ideas or tips you think I should do. Tell me in the comments. Also look at my other books. Look up nausica22 and tell me what you think of them. Thx for reading.