Chapter 2

I was currently upstairs in my room and I got a text from my ex boyfriend Michael. I checked my message and it said 'please Kayja, don't ignore me! I didn't mean to cheat on you. She just had a nicer body and she tempted me to... I still love you." I got so pissed when I read the text message. He cheated on me with the school slut of the school Brooke, I hate her so much.

I replied to his message, 'Once a cheater, always a cheater. Buh-bye Michael.' Then I put my phone down after replying.

I started crying. I can't stand people like him, sometimes I wonder what I'd be like just to leave this earth for good. But I can't, I love my mom and my friends to much to do that. I got up and went to my bathroom and and got my razor. Then after that you probably know what happened. I've never cut deep enough though, because once I did and I fainted and it didn't end good.

After doing that, I cleaned up and went to my room and checked my phone. I got a text from my friend Alice.

'Hey girlie, excited to go to Magcon tomorrow with you guys. You are still going right?' Then I replied with a 'yeah' and told her I'm going to bed and I'll text them in the morning.

I hope tomorrow goes ok.