crossing lines 2.0

zayn remembered Trina address from the other day. it was on of those things you just don't forget. He decided to call up Trina and ask to come over. trina agreed and zayn was very happy about it. so he got in the car and he was finding his way around.

TRINA HOUSE AND neighborhood

zayn was in trina's neighborhood. she lived in the gully side. the worst part of Jamaica as shaggy said. just like the last time zayn went here people where looking at him. he couldn't blame them though he did stand out. finally she got to Trina's house. it was night out. her house was last on the block. she had probably the best looking house. it was small but very decent. he got out the car and walked to the front door of her house. she had this pretty little flower door He pushed the door bell and waited for Trina to come. after about a minute zayn heard foot steps coming close to the door. then the door opened wide. "hi zayn" trina says excitingly. "hi beautiful" zayn says while going in for a kiss. just like when they were at the beach they were caught in a intense passionate kiss. they both thought it was amazing. but after about 3 minutes they both had to pull away to catch there breath. "wow that was amazing"zayn says smiling. "I know right. why don't you come in". trina says inviting zayn in. "wow this is a amazing house". zayn says nicely. Trina's house was small but very nicely furnished and clean. everything In perfect place. all her furniture looked very expensive. she had a flat screen for Christ sakes zayn was thinking until Trina snapped him out of his gaze saying "would you like a drink sweetie"? "oh yes thank you" zayn says smiling. well why don't you sit down on my comfy couch and and I'll be right back with that drink". "vodka or Champaign"? Trina asks before leaving the room. "vodka thanks" zayn says while sitting down on the couch. zayn looks around the living room until he notices this picture of Trina and this very tall man with nicely done dreads. they look like they could of been dating just by the way the were together. zayn brushed the thought off as he heard Trina walking down the hallway. "zayn I got our drinks" Trina's says excitingly. "oh thanks I'm glad you filled the glass all the way to the top". "yeah I believe in really getting your drink on" Trina says with laughter pouring out of her voice.

THAT LIQUID COURAGE

As the drinks started flowing in the conversation between zayn and Trina started to get very heated. they were being extremely flirty and touchy you could tell they both wanted it. "I really wish I knew what your lips tasted like right now" zayn says with pure lust dripping off his voice. "mmmm" Trina moans as she attacks zayn crashing her lips into hers. she ripped off his shirt and started kissing on his tattoos. she was kissing on his neck putting her mark on him. "I think I'm falling for you Trina" zayn says really meaning it. "oh baby boy you can't fall for me" Trina says while laying her head on zayn's chest. "ok but I know you're falling you can't deny it" zayn was right Trina did feel for zayn but she couldn't let him know it she couldn't show it. "baby instead of having sex why don't we just lay here and cuddle". zayn says. trina looks up and smiles. "I'd like that" she says ready to go to sleep.

what zayn and Trina didn't know is that they were being heavily watched by people in mavado gang. they were going to report this all back to mavado. zayn's chances were up.