crossing lines

ZAYN AND TRINA AT THE BEACH

"wow Trina this is beautiful it's a amazing beach. zayn says in Utter amazement. " I know zayn I used to come here all the time when I was little it helped me escape a lot that was going on" she says sitting down on the sand. "well I hope you don't mind me asking but what would

happen that you had to escape here?

zayn said while gazing into trinas eyes. Trina then drops her head down and has a very sad look on her face. " well a lot has happened when I was younger I'm 20 now but it all still haunts me". " I never really talked about it with anyone but I feel comfortable with you so I talk about it". " well my parents had a very dysfunctional relationship. my dad was very abusive and my mom was very submissive. He could beat her every day all night but she would take him back. one day my mom wasn't making dinner fast enough and and my tried to light my mom on fire. not mention he was a major drunk and drug addict. so when he was high or drunk he would be even more worst. one day my mom had enough of it and she committed suicide. she hung herself and I was the one who found her. I remember that day I cried and cried I thought I was going to die. once my mom died I changed so much I started hanging with bad people and running with gangs. I guess you can say I lived a hard life". Trina says with tears rolling down her cheeks. zayn in a split second took her face in his hands slowly rubbing away her tears with his thumbs and slowly but passionately kissing her lips. Her lips were like chocolate chip cookies to him. He loved it. for about a minute they were caught in a amazing embrace. until Trina pulled away. "zayn I think I need to get home" " ok when can I see you again" Trina quickly told zayn her address twice as she ran away from the beach. zayn smirked at the events that occurred. she was beautiful and he was falling for her.

you guys I was crying while writing trinas part