seeing her

zayn shaggy and naughty are all in the car driving through the better and more beautiful parts of Jamaica. " wow this is truly beautiful" zayn says in amazement. " Well this is only some of Jamaica I want to show you a different side" shaggy takes a turn on the road.

THE GULLY SIDE

shaggy arrives in this place that was way different from where they just was. it was way more rough. there was people looking at them while they drive through the streets. one person catches zayn's eye. it's this girl leaning on the wall of this shack like house. she's was beautiful. she had long red hair dark green eyes and light Carmel colored skin. They both locked eyes with each other and it was this connection. zayn was knocked out of his daze as shaggy started talking about the reputation of the location they were in. " well this is what we call the gully side." "It's the worst part in Jamaica". "This whole place is ran by a Jamaican gang". "everyone is scared of them". the gang is lead by a guy named mavado. "His gang is ruthless and will do anything and everything to show who runs this place". zayn was half listening to shaggy. he really couldn't stop thinking about the girl he saw. He had to meet her.