Freshmen year torture

In high school I got really lucky as five out of seven of my classes were with her. I had her during and the class after gym. I felt really lucky as most the time she would slip out those cute feet that literally have not grown much. They are now a size 5. Before the beginning of the year her birthday is on July 3. She had always wanted a pair of vans so I got her actually two pairs, one all black, the other all white. There was always something special about the black pair though because they were the ones that got worn the most. She liked the white ones, it was just she wanted to keep them white. Most if not everyday she would slip off the black pair and she would always have a really cute pair of socks. For example she had bought a pack of white no show socks and they would really make her feet stink. One time the sock slipped off when she was running in p.e and I  really got to see how sweaty and pink her soles were.
This year is the year puberty hit me hard and I fell in love with her. In fact the cover image is a picture of her feet from that year. I would sneak and film and take pictures of her feet. When I get the chance I would jerk off to them. This is how much love I had for them. Oh how I wished at the time they were on my face or they were giving me a foot job.
Ok..now that that is all taken care of here is the story of how she became my gf.
On a random Friday in fall of November she wore some cute fuzzy socks. One thing to know is every day we sit next to each other at lunch. We were already best friends and today when I saw what she was wearing I just needed to take it one step further. She had on jogger sweats with fuzzy socks and slides. I really wanted those fuzzy socks so I said why don't you come over and spend the night at my house. It will be like old times. I'll let you pick the movie this time I said. She said In reply well my feet are hurting. We did jump rope in p.e and the balls of my feet and my toes really hurt. Do you think you could give me a good old rubbing? I said yes I'll be glad to. Your the best, well ok it almost the end of lunch so see you soon. I could not believe what just just happened. She literally just did my part for me. Now I don't have to work to get to her feet.
What seemed like a decade had finally come. The door bell rang and she had walked over. The only thing that changed is that she is now wearing her black vans. I invited her in and my mom walked by asking what she would like for dinner. She said ramen. While waiting she slipped of her sneakers and put on her moccs. she has with her. They looked really comfy and her vans I can smell from the bean bag I was sitting in. She put them by the wall and lied down on the bed. If her shoes smell how good do her feet smell I ask myself. After dinner I take her bowl to the kitchen and when I come back she has her feet up on a pile of pillows. She said she was ready for her massage she asked for earlier today and I'll say in return it is not one to miss. I ask if she wanted me to use lotion and she said yes. This was so It was okay to make her barefoot later. First though I wanted to feel the sock on he feet. I new they just had to be stinky and sweaty. And sure enough they were. When I peeled of her moccasins the fuzzy socks smelled amazing. With my fingers I started from the heel and worked my way up. She has a very strong arch and when I put pressure on her sole she scrunches her toes. That made me rock hard so I had a pillow over my lap so she would not see it. Before I took of the her socks I warmed up her feet by rubbing them with both hands really fast. When her feet were warm she told me to take them off as she was ready for me to lotion them up. As I took them off one at a time I really got to see this time how pink her soles were. She just got them done to she said and She asked me if I liked her polish. She had bright green with baby blue pock a dot polish and she pointed her toes at me. She was playing with her feet and made them seem like they were talking. She said with her feet lotion me up. I thought that was cute what she was doing and said to her she was cute. This made her blush and in a cute voice she said thank you. The smell of her toes really got to me and I really did not want to lotion them up and just smell them as they were. I picked up the lotion she had in her bag and it was strawberry banana lotion. The funny part is those are my favorite fruits. In my hand I made the lotion warm. I made sure I did not miss one spot. She really likes it when I run my fingers through her toes. This turns me on really bad. I loved her toes. The massage was coming to an and she thanked me for it.

I had brushed my teeth before her and had been waiting for her on the been bag and when she came back she said she wanted to talk to me. She asked why I loved her feet so much and that if I was in to being on a relationship with her. At this point I told her everything. I told about the whole fetish thing and how in class I would stare at her feet. She humors me a little by saying know wonder you got a sixty on a test. I also said that I did not like her for just her feet but because of her personality. She was a really cute 5.5 foot tall girl with a smart, funny, cute personality. She also has really nice boobs and ass but I just loved her feet to much to care about that. In the end after I told her my feelings for her she told me hers. We both new what was coming next and I asked her out. With her feet she had me kiss them both and for her the feeling of my tongue on her feet turned her. This was the first foot worship I ever gave her and not the last. She loved it.

This is a true story and now me and her are freshmen in college.
More story's to come.