J-Jake?

My P.O.V

"Hey, who is Toby talking about? Darling? Love bunny? Sweet Heart?" I asked, mainly because he never told me he killed anyone today.. Who is their 'guy friend'?

"What do you mean?? Aren't you in this too!?" Asked Love Bunny.

"He didn't tell me anything though.. But Darling, why wont you play with me?" I asked making a sad face.

"Because you're a cold hearted murdurer who doesn't have a soul what so ever." Said Darling as she had a depressed expression on her face from hearing her secret exposed by Toby to her two friends.

"I'm not that cold hearted!!" I pouted childishly. I then went away and saw a blood covered hand in sight.. "Huh?" I went over and picked up the hand realizing the hand was still connected to the body.. Of a boy. I then pulled hin out only to see a man with a green blood covered shirt, torn up pants and most of his body having wounds and gashes from what looks like a hatchet.. Is this Toby's victim he was talking about? He didn't look pretty like this, so I wanted to play dress up now. I ran upstairs and headed straight to my room for some stuff to clean him up with.

Your P.O.V

W-Why.. Didn't Samantha tell us? That.. Jake.. Died..

"Why you.. Why didn't you tell us Jake is dead!!?" Yelled Rachel in fury, she had the most pissed of look you could think of like an 'i'm gonna murder you' type of face.

"I-I'm sorry.. It wasn't a good idea to give you guys more stress from being here already. That man.. Toby.. He's a cruel man. He's a cold blooded killer." Admitted Samantha, she had a look of relief but what for? Was it that she's relieved of keeping this news a secret..? I think it was..

After a while of waiting I heard the door slowly open and someone walked in.. Could it be Toby? Or Sally?.. The figure entered and I couldn't believe my eyes.. It was..

(A/N Cliff hanger much? It was a pretty bad one .-. Anyways, here's your next chapter.)