Spotted

Your P.O.V

I had to share a room?? But why? I don't want to! I want to stay with Sally or, or go home or even have my own room with the girls; Sam and Rachel. I didn't want them leaving my sight after what happened. I had to pair up in a room with Toby. I couldn't stand the idea of being in the same house as him let alone the same room. I just couldn't do it. Toby came down the stairs with out his goggles or mouth guard and I looked at him surprised he'd ever leave it. He looked much.. cuter without it. He seemed pissed. "Hey Slender!" Slenderman turned to (*quiet giggle*) "face" (*punch on arm* oww ;u;) Toby.

"May I help you?"

"Like Hell you can, get this b**ch out of my room. I'm not sharing with her." I glared at him. He turned to face me. "Got a problem? Take it up with this f**k." He pointed at Slenderman then turned around and stomped away from us. ....... I don't like him anymore. I laughed at myself as I noticed I was acting childishly.  He turned to face me giving me a confused look then continued his march of anger and I continued laughing even more. What a stuck up boy.  I thanked Slenderman anyways for not killing us and proceeded to climb up the stairs. I pondered at which room was ours and then I chose to enter the one with the most marks on the door. As I reached for the knob, the one with a female mask spoke startling me.

"That's Jeff's room." I looked over at her.

"Oh i'm sorry, i'm looking for Toby's room, well our room now." She led me to his room and I thanked her but she leaned over to my ear and whispered;

"I'm a boy y'know." I blushed embarrased of how he knew what I was thinking, but he turned and walked away.  I opened the door to his room to find his bed, closet, and shelves, all messy. Hmm, this room will need some redecorating. Maybe we'll brighten it up if i'm going to be here, less blood, more (favorite color).

Toby's P.O.V

Ugh, why do I have to share my room with a girl. I'd rather be with Masky, Hoodie, Jane, Clockwork... ANYONE BUT HER. She is the one I was trying to kill to begin with! I brought her here to mess with her then kill but nooooo, Sally had to interfere, she had to convince Slender to let them be her toys. Her playmates. She ruined my plans. She had to come along and ask what I was doing, who they were and... I told her they were her new friends. God i'm being too harsh on Sally, I guess this is my fault too. I just wish I hadn't been one of the people chosen to share a room. I went around asking people if they had to share rooms, all said no but Jane and Sally. Jane got to be with the black haired one and Sally got the redhead. I don't even remember their nicknames let alone their real names. I should calm down a bit. I walked outside and decided to go on another hunting spree only to see lights flashing a bright light. SHIT! I ducked under bushes to hear men walking around with flashlights. I heard the sounds of walkie talkies and men replying to one another saying: 'Nope, they're not here.' And continuing. I became concerned and worried soon after thinking they would find me and bring me in, or worse, find everyone else at Slender Mansion. I started breathing heavily and I saw a bright light pointing at me.

Your P.O.V

I finished cleaning the room and it looked amazing, better than my room back home. I had Sally and Slenderman give me supplies to help redecorate and I actually got another bed to fit in here with plenty of room left. I thought for a moment, what will I wear? Am I gonna wear this forever? Or will I get new clothes? I looked at my clothes and saw how dirty my clothes were. I heard a voice behind me: "I think you need new clothes." HOW DOES EVERYONE KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING!? I took a large gulp.

"Haha, yeah I guess so.." I turned and looked at who was talking to me, it was the girl with black eyes. Jane I believe it was.

"Want to come to my room and try on some clothes, I believe you're my size." I nodded and she led me to her room. "Here, try this on." She gave me some a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and combat boots. I looked down at the clothes and back at her and she smiled at me so I walked back to Toby's room and locked the door to change clothes. As soon as I was done I got out and went back to her room and she gave me an approving look. "Your face looks horrible, we'll need to fix that." She brought me to the bathroom in her room and grabbed some wipes and handed them to me. "Wipe your face." I did as she asked and she opened a box and begun applying makeup on me.

(A/N: God it's been a while, anyways thanks to everyone sticking with me thus far, here's your new chapter!)