His Story But His Plan. Chapter 15.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE.

LATER THAT NIGHT, WITH MAKOTO IN A SMALL WOODS PARK, UNDER THE STARS.

"wow the twins would be 18 now mum, time sure goes fast" Makoto said with a small smile as he sat under a tree. "sorry, do you mind if I join, dont worry I stay this side of the tree" a voice asked from behind the tree. "sure, if you dont mind not looking around the tree to see me" Makoto giggled. "sure" the voice said calmly and makoto heard a twin snap at the voice sat down. 

"so what happened to your family boy, I hope you dont mind but I overheard" the voice said with worry. "its fine, my mother died protecting my twin siblings and I'm the reason she was shot, my dad was also shot because I was scared but I lost my siblings to a fire, I dont have much luck when it come to people I love" Makoto said with a sad smile. "ah that horrible, but I'm sure its not complexly your fault they died and I'm sure they would never wish for you to carry the blame" the voice said kindly. "you wont be so nice to me if you knew who I was" Makoto smiled. "what do you mean, you seem like a kind and loving boy to me" the voice said cutely. "have you heard about this towns cursed child" Makoto asked with worry. "yeah, but I dont think that the whole story" the voice said with anger. "well would you like to watch a small magic play about a young boy born with strong powers" Makoto asked with a grin and used his ice powers to make a ice play of what happened all those years ago.

AFTER IT WAS DONE.

"if your smart, you would leave and pretend you never met a monster like me" Makoto giggled but he didnt hear a reply. "I guess you ran away a long time ago sir" Makoto sighed and sat looking to the stars.  "who said I left, you truly gave a beautiful gift, but I think it be even more pretty if you weren't crying" the voice said and Makoto looked up to fine a smiling Sousuke. "Sousuke" Makoto said shocked as tears still kept falling. "you really cry pretty its hard to not kiss you, but I think you look more cute when smiling" Sousuke smirked and hugged Makoto tight. "why didnt you say it was you" Makoto said hugging Sousuke and crying into his chest. "I knew you would just pretend everything was ok and smile so I didnt say a word to find out why you had sad eyes since we go here" Sousuke smiled. "jerk you tricked me into finding out the truth" Makoto said gently hitting Sousuke chest. "yeah I'm a jerk but I cant have my cute partner crying or hurting on his own" Sousuke smiled kindly and they both blushed. "that was cheesy" Makoto laughed and Sousuke soon joined him.

"we should get back soon, we dont want boss worrying over us" Sousuke grinned. "oh come on, I bet no one noticed we not in our rooms" Makoto grinned. "yeah I bet they either partying, drinking or sleeping by this time" Sousuke laughed. "yeah, lets hope they dont start playing dares while they drunk" Makoto laughed. 

"so he is hiding something under that smile" chris laughed as he watched then walk back to the hotel. "hey there you are, I was looking everywhere, boss wants us getting to sleep" jack said with a worried smile. "sorry I'm coming, I was just going for a walk" chris smiled and started walking back. "a walk on this dirty bushy track, that's not like him" jack said worried.