✮ Preview

Quick thumping of footsteps echoes in the cold yet silent night. Shadows appeared and briskly vanished as you sped in and out of the light provided by street lamps. Anxiously, you pulled at your coat as if it would help you hide from the danger. You knew it wasn't safe at night, but you'd be damned to stay behind while your friends were in danger. Patting your pocket to ensure the folded map was truly in place, you continued on, hoping to make it in time.

Rounding the corner in a hurry, you slammed into a soft chest before falling back on your butt. With a soft grunt you hear a heavily accented voice say, "My apologies, I didn't see you there." Hearing the familiar voice, your body grows tense as you looked up to see a woman staring down at you. Vibrant green eyes stared into [e/c] as you took a moment to regain your bearings, remembering you'd bumped into this woman earlier today. "It's fine," you say after a moment. Moving to get up, the woman offers her hand while asking, "Mind if I help you?" There was gentle smile on her face, causing you to relax.

Reaching to take her hand, you paused at the mark you saw tattooed on her thumb. "A snake," you whisper before turning to look back at the woman in fear. Dread floods through you as you watch her smile turn into a sneer. You realized you'd found the Stand user Jotaro had encountered two days ago. Instinctively, you slammed your elbow into her gut, causing her to recoil in shock before you stood up and broke out into a run.

The whirling sound of a machine turning on seemed loud in your ears as you ran before a terrible pain bloomed across your back, knocking you on your stomach. "What the hell hit me?!" You thought, wincing as a foot kicks you onto your injured back. Your attacker's green eyes were filled with dark mirth as she gazed upon your pained expression. "I was searching for Jotaro or Joseph, but finding you again is even better." She claims with a laugh, her Stand floating above her.

Next thing you know, you're running for your life once again while trying to avoid the shots from her Stand. You gain painful injuries from the hits that did land on you, your body aching as you tried to find a place to hide. "Come on, [Y/n], think!" You whisper to yourself as you tried to figure out how to handle the situation. The area you were in was deserted and trying to find help was a no go. You didn't even know where Jotaro and the others had gone in the first place!

With an exhausted sigh you could only curse at the problem at hand. Sitting behind a large piece of debris with a large gash on your forehead and your body aching terribly was not how you'd expect to start off your night. How'd you got into this mess was what you'd consider a foolish mistake at the moment, especially since you were at a major disadvantage in this nightly battle. With a huff, you could only curse Jotaro and the others for the predicament you were in.

Your body stiffens the second a large hole is blown open above your head, your heart thumping erratically in your chest. Hearing the whirl of your attacker's Stand charging for another attack caused you to quickly make a run for it, hurried feet carrying you around the corner. The attack almost manages to miss you, yet it still clipped you in the shoulder. With a small shout of pain you hit the ground again for a fifth time that night, your hand pressed against the wound on your shoulder.

Your breaths came out in short gasps as the Stand user stops a few feet away from you, a haughty laugh escaping her rosy lips. "This has been fun and all, but I've wasted enough time with a weakling such as yourself." She states with a large grin on her face. Your hands clenched into fists as anger begins to bottle up inside of you. All night she'd been throwing insults at you during this one-sided battle.

With anger running through you and determination shining in your eyes, you move to stand up. Facing her with a glare, your body tensed up as you prepared for an attack. "Alright," you yelled, "It's time for me to kick your ass!" With a determined expression you rush toward her and aim a swift roundhouse kick to her jaw. Your foot along with another's lands against her jaw and knocks her back against the stone wall, leaving a deep indentation. "TOTAL KNOCKOUT!" That shout surprises you as you turned to see who said that, a grin slowly appearing across your face. You had a Stand!

 You had a Stand!