when they find out

Hi, it's me I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time hopefully this chapter makes up for it. ~

Dick- 24

Jason-22

Tim-21

Damian-18

here's what the room looks like.

Y/n pov*

I was hanging out in my room listing to music to drown out the noise of my older brothers fighting none stop When I got a video chat notification on my computer. It was Max, 🧡😍my boyfriend, that I have successfully hidden from my family for 2 years. (It wasn't that hard to hide my relationship with him since we were best friends before we started dating. ) The only person who might know is Alfred and that's just because he knows everything. I had gotten up from my bed then walked over and answered the call ..... And as soon as I do that Dick walks in without warning.

Dick pov*

I had just gotten out of the room were Tim and Damian are fighting. Normally I would have stopped this but I just realized that I haven't seen Y/n since breakfast and it's almost dinner. I was outside of her room when I heard her say hey to someone. I was about to walk away thinking that she was talking to a friend but then I heard a rough male voice say hello back. So without thinking, I barged in. " oh h-hey dick, d-d-do you need s-something?" She's stuttering meaning whoever she's talking to she must be something more important than just a friend. " Hey, baby bird~ who yo talking to." I cued walking over to her computer. I looked at the screen and glared at the boy. "Umm, Max I'll call you back okay." she then hung up and turned to me. Only then did I get a good look at her face since entering her purple room and what I saw made me realize she's got more than just a crush on that boy. She was blushing a little as if just thinking about him made her face heat up. She had a look of both anger and disappointment on her face as she looked at me. "So...." I said trying to break the tension in the air. "Who is he?" asked in a barley adublie mumble prepared for this love-crazed teen to kill me.

Y/n pov*

"TT" is the sound I made as soon as he asked that question I then proceed to tell him who max was and answer any question that he had about our relationship.

Time Skip to dinner *

Damian was sitting next to me on my left Jason sat across from him and dick in front of me, Tim was seated next to dick and dad was at the head of the table. Damian seemed about ready to kill everyone. Then dad did something that was incredibly stupid "So how was everyone's day?" then all hell broke loose and surprisingly Tim started it with "Damian tried to kill me with his katana." Then Damian "Drake hacked into NASA and lasered a dick on to the moon." Then Tim brought Jason in with "Jason dared me to!" And so Jason said, " I said do something stupid so dick will get off the chandelier. NOT LASER A DICK ON TO THE MOON!!!" Then a very threatened Dick yelled, "Y/N HAS A BOYFRIEND AND HAS BEEN HIDING IT FOR 2 YEARS!" then there was silence then everyone except Dick screamed "WHAT!!!" Damian then slowly got up and walked out of the room, Tim was frozen solid, and Jason pulled out a gun. I was glaring at dick as I got up and walked to my room.

As I got in my room I saw Damian sitting on my bed, oh shit.

To be continued~

Sorry, I really wanted to get this part out though so sorry it's not all one part.