When they meet her

As requested by  @redtodddrake sorry if it's not what you wanted ~

Dick-24

Jason-23

Tim-15

Damian-13

Y/n-6

Bruce- who knows?

Alfred- Immortal 

Bruce pov*

The boys were fighting again. Now that wasn't an uncommon occurrence but today I was going to talk to them about adopting a little girl so that they all have something they want to keep safe and maybe stop there fights. "Boys! Are you done, ok I'm going to a nearby orphanage does anyone want to come and help look for all of your soon to be little sister?" they all looked at me slowly processing what I said as if it were another language. "cool. let's go."Dick said cheerfully. He then proceeded to drag his three younger brothers to the limo out front.

Time Skip because car rides are boring~

Y/n pov*

I was in the living room when Ms.Hazen said through the megaphone that someone was here to adopt a little girl. Now normally I would race to get in line so I can get out of this hell hole but I was playing Mario cart and winning against all the older boys so I stayed since I didn't want to give up first. "Y/n! Didn't you hear Ms. Hazen?" said one of the boys honestly I don't know which one said it because I was laser-focused on the game.

Dick pov*

we had a line in front of little girls no older than 10 in front of us all of them were talking and being quite loud. Damian seemed ready to kill one of the girls but was being surprisingly held back by Jason. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see that Tim was pointing to some older boys playing Mario Cart, of course, he notices the boys play video games. by the time I had looked back, Bruce had interviewed all the little girls but seemed dissatisfied. "YES! I won In your face Turner." yelled some 6-year old H/c girl on the couch with all the boys. Jason and Tim then burst out laughing. She then walked over to us as if her outburst hadn't happened Ms. Hazen handed Bruce a file I wonder if she did that for all the other little girls. Bruce read through the file and started to smile. " So you build robots can I see some," he asked "sure" she pulled a remote out of her pocket and pressed a button. Seconds later a small bronze dragon came flying in it had intricate designs on its body she pressed another button and the dragon started to shoot a small stream of fire out of its mouth.  Bruce smiled again turned to the girl and said "how would you like to come live with us" gesturing to all of us her E/c eyes shone with absolute delight as she nodded her head. Ms. Hazen then came into the room with her stuff. Bruce signed some papers and we all got into the limo. I have a feeling that we are all going to love her more than anything else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, thanks for reading and sorry about the slow update This one was really hard to make because I had so many scenarios to choose from hope you liked the one I picked. ~

please put requests in the comments.