So Many Tears

A bright light shines. So I keep my eyes shut. I turn away, but I'm surrounded by light.
When it starts to die down, I open my eyes. It's pouring rain. I'm in the gas station parking lot.
I look around, I see the girl Alice behind the counter reading her magazine.
I look for my truck, and start walking towards it. I don't feel my keys, maybe I left them in there. I try grabbing the door handle but I keep missing. I realize my hand is going through the handle.
I turn back around towards the gas station. I see a girl lying on the wet street. I move towards her, and say "Hey! Are you okay?" A truck pulls up before I can get towards her.
Two guys come out and rush towards the ground, one of them is screaming and the other is in shock. "Whats wrong? Is she okay?" I say.
They don't respond. "Hello? Hey whats going on?"
They both stand, and rush to their truck. I see now that they are my brother and Nash. "Nash! Whats going on?" I say. He doesnt even look towards to me. Maybe because of the rain, he can't hear me. They are both anxious and crying.
I move towards the girl and I see why. There I am. No heart beat. Just stone cold dead.

I scream. I kept wondering, if I was dead already, or if they just take me to the hospital I'd be fine. I try going back into my body, but it's to late. Nick picks my body up and puts it in the back seat of the truck with Nash. I sit in the front.
On the drive Nash kept saying, "Stay with me Lay! Please hold on!" I kept saying I was gone. They both started sobbing and screaming. I just look forward. And see the light again.
I'm then in the hospital. I see my parents and Nick over my body connected to machines. Nash is sitting outside the door with his head down into his knees.
I sit in the seat next to him. He turns to me like he knows I'm there, but really I think its the fact that Natalie is walking fast towards him with her clicking high heels. He stands and they hug. Which is very awkward for me, speaking they usually never want anything to do with eachother. Natalie starts crying, I try to grab her hand but I miss again. She turns towards me like she felt it. I frown, I look in the room my parents are cying but Nick is sitting in a chair with his head buried in his legs. I go in. My dad is saying, "Lay, you need to breathe. You need to breathe." I put my hand on Nicks head who looks up, but then sinks back down. They can still feel me. I reach over to touch my moms hand. I whisper between them, "I'm always here. I promise." My mom buries her head in my dads shoulder.
The light returns. I'm now on a mountain looking over fields of grass and flowers. It bright and sunny, except there is no sun. I see many people dancing, and picking flowers. Children are running, and flying. I want to run towards them, but I turn back. I'm not done yet.