One Shot: Karaoke Bar

Atsushi: *Singing some random song*

Everyone started to get annoyed as soon as Atsushi raises his voice while singing, overtaken by his emotions to the song.

Yosano: *grabs the mic* will you stop that? You’re only destroying our ear drum.

Atsushi: What? But I thought you're enjoying the song?

Kunikida: No one's going to enjoy if you're the one who sing it.

Atsushi: *pouts* alright, I'll behave.

Silence took for a moment as they watch Atsushi going to the corner and sat down beside Dazai. The brown headed detective averted his eyes towards Atsushi and smirk.

Dazai: Atsushi-kun, do you love that song so badly?

Atsushi: Love what?

Dazai: The song.

Atsushi: No. I only thought you guys are enjoying the song.

Dazai: How about Yosano-sensei will sing that for you?! Is that okay?
(Dazai raised his voice before he asked Atsushi's approval)

Yosano: What? Why should I sing?

Dazai: You're the one holding the microphone. You took it from Atsushi-kun and now you sing the song.

Yosano: Who says I’ll sing?

Dazai: Are you afraid your voice may sound like Atsushi’s?

Atsushi: Dazai-san, thanks for the praise.

Yosano: No way! I'll show how wonderful my voice is... *starts singing in a rock and roll manner*

Everyone covered their ears.

Ranpo: That’s even worse that Atsushi’s voice.

Yosano: Is that so? Then—

Dazai: How about I sing it?

Dazai stood on his feet and walk towards Yosano to take the microphone. Then he looked at (Y/n).

Dazai: This is for my love.

(Y/n): *smiles*

Dazai: *starts singing* No man can do suicide alone. But if the two will suicide it is possible~

Everyone inside the cubicle almost fall down on their own seat in Dazai’s song. He's not singing the song on the monitor. Hs's singing his own suicidal song. Though it should be looking funny but he sparkles and shine.

Kunikida: This is the something I should prepare of.

Atsushi: Why is he shimmering?

(Y/n): *laughs* That's not on the screen you’re singing Dazai-kun.

Dazai: *stopped* then what is it?

(Y/n) pointed the screen. Dazai realized this and chuckled.

Dazai: Come, sing for me.

(Y/n): no—no thanks.

Dazai: Don't be shy.

Naomi: Yes! Show us how graceful you are.

The girl didn't listen, but she still got grabbed towards the center by her colleagues and faced Dazai. Dazai pulled her by the waste and handed her the mic.

Dazai: *whispering* sing for me.

(Y/n): *is hesitant*

Dazai: Come on! Just give it a try

(Y/n): Anata wa mou watashi ni itoshii~

As the girl starts the sing, everyone went silent to judge (Y/n)’s voice since it's their first time to hear her sing. However, they can see the girl was nervous since she's blushing and showing a shy face (which actually made her cute).

(Y/n): My one and only love— HOLD ME TIGHT~  *Blushing madly*

As soon as the girl took showed her face, she blushed madly and almost cried in embarrassment which made her eyes a bit teary. This made Dazai feel his heart almost burst out that he faint.

The Armed Detective Agency quickly called the Ambulance delivered Dazai to the hospital. The male soon got back to his consciousness.

Meanwhile, President Yukichi entered the room and saw Dazai spacing out. (Y/n) waa looking at her with worry that she hold his hands.

Yukichi: My goodness. I would never thought you could faint this easily just by hearing your girlfriend sing.

Dazai: I didn't expect my (Y/n) to be this adorable. Her charm almost killed me.