About the dream chap. 1

Iwas getting redey for a church party that 5 seconds of summer was performing at. after the after party the 5sos boys willive with me for 3months as excplained to my friend.

Wow ,how did you get 5sos to came  for three months." excamed Mary. "Now do you want hear the details Mary." Megan told Mary."Sure,let's hear it!" Shouted Mary. Okay my dream started when it was the morning of the church party 5sos and1d were both going to play this afternoon but they alaredy here so they could rehearse and look around.

They were staying in my old room  and I walked in and they were all sleeping but Luke. He looked at me funny."Hi, how are you."I said to Luke. "Hello and good you?" asked Luke . I am good too."I told Luke. "I just have to get something for me and my friend." After that I went throw one of my secret passeges and met up with Mary. I told her every thing that that had happen in the room.

Then I heard a voice calling from the bedroom it sounded like Luke's . He said can I come in or are you changing. And I accendently said come in.

And he saw me and Mary in the secret passage. "May I come in lady's ?" asked Luke "Sure" said Megan.  So what you guugirls talking about ? Girl stuff. I am Luke by the way. I am Megan and this is Mary. Are you girls going to the concert? Yeah I am but Mary can't because she has to see her grandma.

     thanks for reading the first chapter. I will Post capt 2 in a few minutes 50 votes and 50 comments :-D