part two of chapter one

Oh, I think that the other boys are awake.. Let me go get them so you can meet them . Okay come on. Morning guys. Morning Luke ,WHO IS THIS? asked Michael. He is a little hangover. From the party.Oh and she is Megan . She lives here.Well I have to go bye.

   So what do you think about megan . She hot said ash,I like her personality Michael told luke,she cute Luke. I want to date her . Your day dreaming Luke. Not ah ash.

   Do you guys want to  play Wii with with my foster brother?  I in exclaimed. Will you be playing? asked Luke . No I have to make breakfast for you guys and then I have to show you around. Oh tats a bumer waild luke.

       Unless you want to help me cook. I will shouted Luke. Okay then.You can come down when you are ready to play with my foster brother. Got it said ash. Well I am going down stairs to cook. I will come down stairs with you. Okay Luke.

i

So what do you guys like for breakfast? I like eggs with a side I of you . Wait what?Oh I mean bacon. And her e other guys like that too.So can you  put the bacon on the bacon grill. Okay Megan. And I will put  the egg on the pan.20 minutes later. okay boys breakfast is ready.

~megan on phone with her friend Riley ~

Hey Riley my prom night is coming next week end and I don't  have a date. They ash I just heard megan  say that she did not have to her prom.

what do you will happen to Luke and Megan.

This is based on a real dream I had so yah

~Megan g;-) :-) :-D =-O :O