ONE// Cold hearted.

Empty.

That's all i felt as i sat in the hospital. I didn't want to be here, anyone would know that by the look in my eyes. I had no need to be here, i thought i was fine. 

But they didn't think that, and only their opinion mattered not mine.

They say I'm depressed,but i don't really know what i am, and maybe that's what makes me 'depressed' 

The doctors are saying they can help me through it. So I'm putting all my trust in them to try and help me get better, finally be normal again.

I remember those days so easily, when i wouldn't have to come to this hospital three times a week, have to take drugs they claim will help me. Maybe if life was normal again i would have her with me here instead of me being completely alone.I didn't want to think of her because she only bought me pain. Even more pain that i didn't need.

The type of pain that we try and push to the back of our heads only for it to come back stronger and consume our whole bodies with the worse pain we find it harder to deal with.

"Miss Taylor" the voice of my doctor speaks as i stand up from the uncomfortable seat i had been sitting in for the past half hour. The staff here knew me and i felt comfortable with that, when we know people we tend to feel truly safe around them. 

"so how have you been?" she asks as i sit down. Once again on a different seat.

"i have been alright i guess" i respond truthfully. The nightmares had stopped and with all the stuff reminding me of her gone i no longer broke down in the middle of the day.

"That's good but i-" the doctor began to speak, only to be cut off by the door opening. I looked up to see a beautiful boy with blonde hair and blue eyes that took my breath away.

He didn't pay attention to my existence as he walked in, straight past me and to the table. 

"you have been called in for Miss Bolton" he spoke as the doctor sighed.

"well i have to sort that out will you take this case please" she stands up and gives me an apologetic smile.  "i have to go but Luke here is amazing " she then left, shutting the door with a bang.

I turned to face the boy who was now leaning up against the desk. His eyes staring into mine. Studying my face for signs of emotion. 

"are you some kind of new therapist " i ask. My tone blunt.

"i prefer psychologist. Therapist makes it seem like i have a heart".