two//not a therapist

"Excuse me?" I ask, my voice failing me and coming out as a shaky breath. 

I didn't even know this boy, well man if he was some kind of therapist. Surely he was older than i was. Yet he looked so young and, well

Beautiful.

It was evident in his features that he was beautiful and the perfect example of a dream boy. Complete to the tip with the blonde hair and blue eyes. His eyes although they were beautiful, were also cold and unwelcoming almost.

Cruel.

His blue eyes flicked up to mine in an instant. Showing annoyance with my misunderstanding of his words. "I am not a therapist i am not here to help you be a happier person. I'm here to make sure you don't injure someone innocent with your psychotic behaviour." He states before looking back down at the folders in his hands.

What did he mean by innocent?.  I hadn't hurt anyone i would never want to hurt anyone even if i was in a state others frowned upon. 

"You act as if i have killed someone" i answer with the slightest smile. Looking kind might give him at least a little glimpse of the right idea of me.

He doesn't answer my question. Instead he finds something else in my sentence to focus on.

"i prefer the term murder, kill sounds friendly, like the death of another is something to think of as light."

Without questioning why he changed the topic, my mind starts to think of his statement, his thoughts. Tearing each word apart. Just to try and understand them.

"but wouldn't you think of killing as more of a childlike word, therefore its more intimidating and horrid for children or something innocent to kill" I ask 

He now looks at me his eyes changing as if his idea of me changed by my way of thoughts.

" A mere matter of opinion, what is your purpose of your thoughts?" he asks. His voice sounding intrigued to hear me out.

"that even the innocent can be deadly, its simply how we as people lose our innocence, as we all will at some point" I answer. Slightly proud that i could connect his words earlier with the topic of discussion now.

"i guess you could look at it that way, yet again you could also do the opposite. I think your appointment is over for today" 

He then stands up. Just leaving the room. 

Leaving me alone with the opposite feeling you should have after an appointment with a 'therapist"

Instead i felt like my mind had been invaded, as my thoughts were shared.

He is definitely a psychologist  NOT a therapist.