Ean

As we walk I carry Elliyah and hold Millie's hand glancing behind me to see the others were okay. "Ean where are we going?" Aris asks. I smile "a special place out of the city" Millie smiles. "Okay we'll have to figure a way down and out"
. "Ean what if we get onto this building. We can use this wood to get across" Casper asks. I smile and nod "I'll go first" I hand Elliyah to Millie but she grabs my arm "I'll be right back kiddo" I say and carefully walk across the board which creaks under my feet "one at a time" I say. Millie puts Elliyah down "go to daddy Elliyah" Millie says helping her onto the wood. "Mommy!" Elliyah was getting scared "shhh it's okay sweetie come here" I say softly holding out my arms for her. Elliyah shook her head "no!" Millie frown and sits on the wood with her holding her. "Elliyah it's okay baby daddy is right there" she says trying to convince her. I reached over so Elliyah would only have to crawl a little way "Come on baby it's okay don't be scared" I encouraged her. Elliyah whimpers and starts to come towards me. The bored creaks and she bolted back to Millie's arms. I sigh and sit on the wall of the roof "Elliyah baby it's okay come here" I say. Millie held her and looked at me "Ean she isn't going to go alone on this. I'm having Lian take her across" Millie says. I nodded and held the board still. Millie handed her to Lian "mommy" she whimpers. "Shhh go with Lian" Millie says softly. "Come on Lian hurry up" I say. Lian nods and carefully walks across. The board cracks a little. I frown and take Elliyah when he gets off. "Daddy" she whimpers. I kissed her head "it's alright baby." I sat and holds the board. "Aris come next." Aris nods and crawls across. Lian helps her off. Mason went across then tanner then Casper. Millie gets on and carefully gets on. She walks across and the board breaks behind her. I panicked but she got off before the board shattered under her feet. Elliyah was still crying "mommy" she whimpers. Millie walks over and takes her "alright baby I'm here. Mommy's here it's okay" she says rocking her. I kissed her quickly and she laid her hand on my cheek "relax darling I'm fine" she says holding Elliyah and rocking her.