Millie

I kissed him again "I love you Millie" Ean smiles.  "I love you too Ean" it was around 10 at the time "maybe we should go home now?" I frown but I was worried about Elliyah. Ean shakes his head "Elliyah is Fine Millie. Calm down remember we have until 12 to be idiots before we have to go back to them and be not idiots." He smirks. I laughed and kissed his cheek "this is why I love you" I giggle and poke his nose. He laughs and we walk around until midnight. We went home and found Casper Aris tanner mason Anna Lian and Elliyah curled up asleep on the couch. I look at Ean and giggle. I picked up aris and carried her to her and Casper's room. Ean got Casper. I smiled and picked up tanner and carried him. I woke up Lian and he carried mason. He came back and took Anna to her room. I smiled and picked up Elliyah. She whimpers and opens her eyes "mommy" she whimpers. I held her "shhhh mommy's here. Let's get you back to bed now baby" I say softly. She shakes her head "no" she whimpers. "Do you want to stay with mommy and daddy?" I ask. She nods and holds onto me. I smiled and carried her to Ean and I's room and I lay her down. Ean came out of the bathroom and smiled. He laid down next to Elliyah and hugged her close "and the responsibilities are back" he joked. I giggle and hit his arm. He grins and holds Elliyah. Elliyah snuggles. I got up and got ready for bed. I came back and laid down next to them. I hugged Elliyah and she fell asleep between us. Ean kisses me quickly and goes to sleep hugging us. I smiled and fell asleep with my family.