Nia is in real danger

Now everyone understood that the matter didn't get over up to Alisha,it was a chain.A big chain of terror, of mystery, of..deaths.....

They got scared and started to think about the unavoidable future.They all sat silent in the drawing room with no idea of what was to be done.Nia went to the bathroom.She stood in front of the mirror and opened the tap to wash her face.

The soap fell on the floor.She bent down to pick it up.But....her reflection in the mirror stood forth as it was earlier, it didn't bend....
Then it started to laugh wickedly.Then her reflection began to write in the mirror ( with something in red )

" YOU ARE GOING TO BE KILLED FOR THE MISTAKE YOU DID TWO YEARS BACK"

The face in the mirror turned scary alike to the one who killed niel.
Nia started to scream.She ran out to her friends.Her friends were not there where they were supposed to be.
They were gone!Gone..leaving their friend in danger.
The doors and windows shut tight.The lights began to flicker and the ghostly girl reappeared.The lights were turning on and off.
Every time the lights got on, the girl came closer and closer until...

she reached too close and attacked her.

Actually all her friends were near the swimming pool clueless of what was happening inside the house.
After some time, they came back in the house.It was all calm till then just like it was before going out.Nia laid on the sofa.Everyone assumed that she was asleep and they let her be.

Later they went for having dinner.Rey went to wake Nia.But she didn't move.He sprinkled water on her face but to no avail.He moved his hand close to her nose.
She didn't breathe,she was dead.

"oh! this is terrible.Please say this all is a bad nightmare"He said to Samantha.
But no, it was all true and they had to accept it.