You Mad, Bro?

The next day, Chuma visited the two and they were healed by his instant healing drug.

Bossun and Switch were done with their classess and so they went to their clubroom. Bossun looked around the clubroom. "Switch, do you know where Himeko is?" He asked.

"No." Switch said and set down his bag to his table.

"Well, that's weird. Himeko is ususally the first one to arrive here, so...being late is somewhat weird." He said and sat on the tatami mat.

The door opened and Himeko walked in. "Hey, guys! I just ran to some problem and came here late." She said and Switch greeted her back.

Bossun looked at her with a puzzled expression. She put her belongings to her table, opened it and pulled out Katou's jacket. Bossun felt something weird.

"That's Katou's jacket, isn't it?!" He said and Switch looked in interest.

Himeko looked at him with a tired expression. "Well, it was raining yesterday and alot of things happened." She said and scratched her head. Bossun leaned back. "So I'll return this to him now." She added.

"Can I come with you, Himeko?" Switch asked and Himeko nodded.

"I"ll tag along, too." Bossun said and they got up to go to the Student Council.

Himeko has sensed something weird and when she looked back, she saw Bossun glaring at her. 'Why the heck is he glaring at me? Did I do something wrong? Oh whatever...' She thought and before they knew it, they were in front of the STK (Seitokai or Student Council)room.

Without hesitation, Bossun opened the door. "Bossun, what is wrong with you? You're really angry for some reason!" Himeko shouted.

Tsubaki looked at them weirdly. "What are you doing here, SKET-dan? We're in a middle of a meeting."

Bossun really looked angry. "Well, sorry! Himeko here wants to return something to Katou!" He said angrily.

"Why are so mad, huh?! Did I do something bad?!" Tsubaki slammed his hand on his desk.

Himeko sweatdropped and gave Katou his jacket and Katou gave her umbrella. "Oi Bossun, let's go. We're done here." She said.

Bossun grinned and said something. "Oi, Katou. If you're planning something, go ahead and I'll stop you!" He said.

"What's wrong with this guy?!"

Himeko tapped his shoulder, saying that they have to go. Bossun stomped away angrily while and Himeko and Switch stayed behind.

"Can someone tell me what's wrong with him?" Tsubaki asked. Himeko shrugged.

"I dunno what happened to him, but he's angry at Katou and I for some reason." She said.

"Why would he be angry at me? Can you ask him what his problem is?" Katou asked.

"Hm. Maybe it has something to do with yesterday. Oh, whtaever. We'll go now, so go on with your meeting or whatever." Himeko said and both of them left.

After they left, the STK room was quiet. "Kiri, what exactly happened yesterday?" Unyu asked.

"Well, we just had a request with the fake samurais and then we came back. Since it was raining, I gave her my jacket, and she gave her umbrella to me. That's it." Katou explained.

Tsubaki leaned on his chair and thought it about something then realization hit him. "THAT'S IT!" He screamed.

"You're noisy, someone tell him that." Hani said and Unyu relayed the message to him.

"D.O.S." Daisy muttered.

"Just be quiet, Usami! Anyway, I get it. Since Kiri let her borrow his jacket, and Onizuka let him borrow her umbrella, Fujisaki must've mistaken them to be friends, since he sees us as his enemy." Tsubaki explained.

Unyu clasped her hands together. "You may be right, Tsubaki-kun." She said.

"Like something like that would happen, tell him that." Hani said.

Katou looked at his hand. "No...President's right. I've heard from Kazuyoshi that Bossun-san saw us talking together one time and mistook us to be dating. You never know what's going on his mind. Kazuyoshi also pointed out that Bossun-san is a little over-protective when it comes to Onizuka." He finished his long explanation.

"What is he, her father?!" Tsubaki screamed.

"I see...that could happen, no doubt." Daisy said. "So do you guys want to do something about it?" She asked and everyone thought about it.

"No, I'll see what happens. I'd rather go with the flow." Tsubaki said and Katou agreed.

■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□

Bossun glared at Himeko while she was reading a manga. 'She's the enemy, no doubt. She has been friendly around Katou and Katou's taking her away from us...' He thought.

(You're totally wrong, Bossun-san.)

And then Switch came in and placed a plastic with lots of mangas. "I bought the one you asked me to, Bossun. They're Naruto volumes 1-40." Switch said.

"Thanks, Switch. I owe you." Bossun said and started to read. 'I'm gonna read this and see what's so great about ninjas...' He thought.

'Jeesh, what's wrong with Bossun? After that, he asked Switch to buy these Naruto mangas...did he take interest in ninjas or what?' Himeko thought. "Ne, Bossun. Mind if I read those too?" She asked him. Bossun nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so, the chapter ends. Sorry if it's too short for you.