(1) Attack

Your POV:

After the fight with Riser you decided to visit your army again. It was only a matter of time before war came. However you sensed something was different.

"Damm, what has Astaroth been doing lately?"

As you came to the area where your army was being formed you sensed demonic and angelic auras.

You followed them to a cave where you found about 100 fallen angels and devils bound and tied up, hanging from the ceiling. There were humanoid ghouls wandering around, guarding them. It was clear to you that Astaroth had been busy. It appeared he had also tortured some of them.

'Ain't any of my business anyways, maybe I should start something like this.'

You roamed around the caves as some of the humanoid ghouls bowed at you.

"Wh-what do you want from us you bastard!"

You turned to see a tied up devil glaring at you.

"Do you realise that when Sirzechs find us you'll wish that you'd never have even placed a foot in Hell!"

"The Great Satans will make you pay!" Another female devil cried.

You turned towards them and laughed "This 'Hell' is nothing compared to where I come from."

"Then take off your mask and prove it to me you coward!" The stubborn devil retorted.

Since you had no control over Astaroth's demons you snapped your fingers. Soon 100 of your watchers flocked into the cave. The bird and bat like demons flapped their wings and looked at you eagerly.

Your eyes slowly turned to the two rebellious devils.

You thought for a bit.

"Ki-"

Your eyes suddenly opened wide.

爸爸Kill...爸爸

On your right arm the black gauntlet was there, irradiating a strong and black presence.

爸爸Kill...爸爸

The gauntlet now had grown bulging eyes around it with their irises darting around wildly.

爸爸Kill...爸爸

It glowed strongly before finally returning to normal as the eyeballs closed.

'What ha-happened to me?'

"Forget about it," You croaked, massaging your burning forehead as your demons cawed and flew away.

"I knew you were a coward!" The devil laughed as you stumbled away.

You shook your head as you created a portal back home.

'What was that back there?'

You stepped into the flaming blue entrance and felt your feet come into contact with wood. The portal dissipated behind you.

'Feels good to be back here.'

You realised that it was still dark outside so you got into your bed and slept.

'School tomorrow...'

虚空龙'I will never stop making fun of you going to school'虚空龙

'Yeah, fuck you too.'

Time skip

You opened your eyes.