(3) White Dragon

Your POV:

"Who are you?" Vali questioned with a smirk "You do know who you're up against right?"

You threw a blue fireball at him, which he dodged with ease "Does it matter?"

"Ha, you're right," Vali laughed as a white version of Issei's red scale armour appeared on him "All that matters is the fight!"

You ordered your wolf demons to attack the pair.

"You're going to regret messing with us!" Kuroka declared, summoning what looked like blue magical projectiles to you, and threw them at your demons that charged at her.

To your surprise some were stopped by her magic.

'She's more powerful than I thought.'

虚空龙'Kuroka is an SS-Class stray devil and not to mention she's a nekoshou, which is a rare species of nekomata'虚空龙

'I see, the supernatural beings are way beyond the demons in Gehenna, what can I do to match that power...'

Whilst Kuroka bested your rippers Vali fought it out with the wolf demons that came after him. To prevent casualties you ordered your demons to retreat.

'Seems like they're a lot more powerful than I thought they were...'

"Is that all you've got!" Vali smirked "How boring!"

You shook you're head before teleporting away to your house.

'Well at least I know they're strong.'

You opened the door to your home and instantly sensed the presence of Ophis.

'Right...figures...'

The door to the kitchen opened and Ophis came out wearing only an apron "Welcome home, darling."

You stood there for a bit staring at Ophis' chest.

She smiled a little "You're staring."

You instantly jumped back, flustered 'Am I really that perverted?!'

虚空龙'Haha, I told you that you had it in you partner!'虚空龙

'Sh-shut up!'

Ophis grabbed onto your arm, staring into your eyes "It's okey, you don't have to hold yourself back on my accord."

She then grabbed your hand and snuggled it between her breasts under the black apron "Here, I can help you if your struggling with your emotions."

"W-wait!"

You felt your hand twitch 'Shit I'm gonna squeeze...'

Your hand slowly but firmly gripped onto Ophis' breast, earning a small but noticeable moan that escaped her thin lips.

虚空龙That's it partner! Feel em good!虚空龙

"I'm so sorry Ophis!" You cried pulling your arm away.

"It's fine," The dragon god replied "I like it anyways."

"Of course you do," You sighed.

"Then let's do it again," She declared, grabbing both your hands and placing on her tits.

"This apron is getting in the way," She said, removing her apron, exposing her breasts that bounced a little.

You gulped as your hands felt her soft mounds. You felt yourself getting turned on as you saw Ophis' nipples stand up.