Well shit.

Pinkeye and Fredo dragged me to the tree house. They pushed me into a bean bag and glared at me. "Ok, we finally figured this bullshit out. You're friends with Audrey." Friends. Yeah. ...WHAT, SHIT, I- NO. FUUUUUCK. "UhM. Friends. Possibly. I don't know. Shit." I covered my mouth. They stared at me. "Nevermind. You obviously like her." I blushed. "Great. Now  you're not dense idiots." Pinkeye sighed. "They're our rivals Melvin. Rivals!" I sighed and sunk lower into the chair. "Fuck off... I know..." Fredo crossed his arm. "You're betraying us?!" "No! Guys can we just ignore this?" "Not if you start dating!!" ...Umm. "You think that's possible?" They groaned. "DUDE!" "What?" "YOU'RE IN LOVE."  "So?" They looked at each other. "Ok, ok. I don't even think she likes me back! Also! It's been years. Can't we all be friends now?" "No!"

Audrey

Dot looked concerned. Lotta was watching tv. "So what's going on with you and Melvin?" I sighed. "It's frustrating. He... likes me." Dot crossed her arms. "As in?" "What?" "Like, a crush or friends?" Oh... "Crush..." I forced down the blush. Do I like him back? That's what Dottie asked me next. "Well do you like him back?" Yeah... I mean obviously I guess. I'm not an idiot. "You can't tell, but yeah." Lotta smiled. "This is so cliche. Two rivals who fall in love." I blushed and gently pushed her. "Oh shut it." She grinned. "Has he asked you out? Are you guys dating!?" "N-no. He never asked me out. We were just goofing off when you guys found us." Dot sighed. "Figures. Boys are too chicken to make first moves." I grinned. "I'm just glad you're not mad." She raised an eyebrow. "Why would I? It would be childish." I shrugged. Wanna watch tv with Lotta?"