Is He Gay?

I sat on the ground. He doesn't like The Bow. That checks one of the list. And what was that crap about Bobb- OH! What if he's gay??! OOOOHH. I burst out laughing on the ground. Then I thought about it. "Is he?" I texted 'The Harvey Girls'. "What if he's gay?" I stood up and walked home and left them to think about it.

I got back. "DID HE SAY OR IMPLY HE WAS GAY!?"Dottie looked amazed. "He was asking about Bobby." She sighed. "That doesn't mean anything." "Ok, jeez." I sat on a bean bag chair. I pulled out my phone and texted Mel. "Hey." "What do you want, you Butt Sandwich." I rolled my eyes. "Are you gay?" He typed. "No. Now, WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?" I giggled. Lotta walked over. "Who're you talking to?" "No one." I texted back. "Nobody. I figured after you asked about Bobby." "I just need advice! It's not like that!!" "Ask me!" "Not happening." I frowned. "Why not?" "Can't tell. Ttyl!" I glared at the screen. "Stupid Melvin." Dot grinned knowingly. "Asking him if he's gay?" "Noooo." Dottie laughed.

We all walked to the park. We met the Bloogey Boys. They all glared at each other except for me and Melvin. We shared a secret smile and he looked away quickly. Was he blushing? We strayed at opposite edges of the park. Me and Melvin kept looking at each other. I got nauseous. I figured because I refused to get off the swings.

As boredom got bigger our two groups ended up meeting and playing Truth or Dare. Melvin sat on the other side of Lotta. Why do I care though? Dottie went first. "Pinkeye, Truth or Dare!" "Dare!!" She smirked. "I dare you to tell us your crush." He went bright red. I smothered a laugh. Melvin spoke up. "I'll tell!!" "Melvin don-""It's no one! He finds them all disgusting and only likes anime girls." Pinkeyes glare turned to confusion. "I hate you?" Melvin grinned. "Whatever." Fredos turn. "Melvin truth or dare?" Melvin froze. "Um... Uh. D-dare."  Fredo grinned evilly. "Tell us why you've been acting so weird!" Melvin blushed. "I..." Has he been acting weird? A bit friendlier but that's all. "I might... have a crush... I don't know yet..." He stood up. "I don't wanna play anymore." He walked away. Despite myself I got up and walked after him. "Mel wait!"He walked faster. I ran and grabbed his arm. "What's wrong?" He growled. "Let go of me!" "Don't run away then." He sighed. I dropped his arm. "Talk to me. You've been friendly. Let me return the favor." He sighed and turned his head turned look at me out of the corner of his eye. It made me nauseous. "Mel..." "Fine!!" He spun towards towards me. "Glad to know you're still a bossy brat." I grinned and sat down, pulling him down too. "What's up?" He sighed. "I... really think I do I have a crush... It's like illegal though! Well, not literally." He is gay!! He has to be! "I'll accept you. It's ok." He blushed. "So you know?" I smiled. "It's kinda obvious."