Convincing

Melvin

I had been arguing with Fredo and Pinkeye for 10 minutes. "Guys this is stupid!! We had fake wars as kids!" Pinkeye crossed his arms. "We have them now." Well... "So? You used to find The Bow ugly." He blushed. "Low. Blow." "It just means that I'm allowed to have a crush!" Fredo  scoffed. "Not on the leader of the Harvey Street Protectors!!" Pinkeye sighed. "Wait..." Please dude. Help me. "He's kinda right." Fredo glared. "Seriously!?"Pinkeye paused. "Why are you overreacting anyways?" Fredo laughed awkwardly. "What?? You were too just a sec ago!" Pinkeye smirked. "Are you jeeeeaaaaalooous?" Fredo laughed. "Yeah sure." Now I'm curious. "Then why?" He sighed. "I don't know... Just an old grudge? She's also a bitch." I growled. "Being honest. That's what you wanted." I rolled my eyes. Fredo sighed. "Fine. Whatever. I'm cool with your crush. Can we change the subject?" I grinned. "So you're both cool with us-" I shut my mouth. Fredo smirked. "Us?" I blushed.  "No... I haven't asked her out yet. Pinkeye grinned. "Wimp." "Hey!" At least they're cool with this.

"Melvin, your girlfriend wants you!" I turned my head. Pinkeye had his head out the "window". "Who?" "Dumbass. Just go." I climbed down the tree and met Audrey at the bottom. "Hey." I grinned at her. She smiled. My heart pounded. "So what's up?" She shrugged. "Just wanted to hang out." Now? Yeah. "Well, instead of hanging out..." I blushed. My heart is playing a rock song with a strong and fast bass. "W-wanna go on a d-date?"