Her Eyes!

Fighting back depression is one of the hardest things that anybody could try doing. At this state of mind, all what Ajay did was, he will start regretting, sooner he will repent, then he will remember about Hashini, that will recall all her memories, he will remember the last incident and finally he will stare thinking what would have been the reason? Apparently that lead him to fall apart and it will take him into more of depression.

In the era of social media, he started being more active. Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube were the only relief Ajay had. He was trying hard to come out of pain and he was trapped into the cobweb of social media to a level where; the moment he left his phone somewhere, he experienced a pain from nowhere. Physical pains can be treated but mental pain is truly hard. Whatever is lost should be replaced with something new or should be searched where it was lost. Ajay had no one to make him realize that.

But still, every time he thought about her, he whispered;

Her eyes... are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I never knew she'd be this amazingly pretty till I saw her on that day. Well, I don't remember the exact day much, how could I remember the day, time and blah blah blah? When all that happened was, she looked at me and that made my day and I still remember I forgot all that had happened! I don't remember what else had happened on that day. I remember only about her...

Ajay always used to be his with bestie; the moment I saw her looking into my eyes, yes; I felt it. I knew it was that..! Ajay whispered to his bestie;

Ajay: "Her eyes... They absorbed me, this is the last time you gotta see me normal."

I knew he was clueless but I was damn clear. She took my breath away. I still remember I was floating. The way she turned to her right, with a bit of shy raised her head slightly and turned to my side, her eyes were searching for me. She had that fear if I will notice her, she was trying to make it fast and the moment she looked at me I knew, it was a heavenly feeling..!

Her eyes are the best stress reliever of my school life. Whenever I was upset, I always searched for them; they refreshed me every time I looked at her. He eyes... are definitely a magic. Sometimes they killed me, sometimes they nourished me, sometimes they gave me hype and sometimes they were my breath...

Her voice... I could hear it even in a thundery noise. It is as thin as her. It is the one thing that my ears were eagerly waiting to hear when a day starts. I was unlucky enough that I couldn't admire listening to her.

Yes, I remember... I remember seeing her firmly squeezing the lips from either side by her fingers. Lips were like carrots in color you know there's the pinky orange colored carrots.

Her angry nose becomes wax apple whenever she is angry, nervous or sad. It is cute as same as the reason why we try to pinch the little ones, the babies.

Beauty is that she never wears makeup. The best make up I've seen her wearing is her cute smile. She was an angel who came to bless me...

I still have that proud to be fallen for one of the prettiest girls in the college, yes I am!

I used to show off to all my friends saying that I am the only lucky one in the entire college to be fallen in love with the most beautiful and prettiest girl of the college.

What come first to Ajay's mind whenever he thinks about her are, her eyes. Eyes are the most attractive part of a human, especially females. After she left, whenever he saw any girl, he uses to wish if it was Hashini and sometimes he uses to peer at a girl on roads whenever he remembered her.

If you are absorbed into someone's memories, it's extremely hard for you to come out. You either has to start doing something what you love other than that or something which could drive you off of those memories. Ajay did not know how he could do. He did not have any idea of what he love other than Hashini. Sometimes love could cover up your knowledge. Heartbreaks could easily blind your strengths.

Every time he closed his eyes, he saw her eyes opened. That spark could burn a soul from within when he knew she's no more gonna be with him. Her eyes killed him when they both were in eye sights; the same eyes buried him when she left...