Her!

It's obvious that they both share something more than friendship but at the same time, they aren't in love too. It is something more than friendship and something lesser than love, that's how they felt. Since both werw after breakup, they did not want another relationship once again. Everyone who knew about Ajay and Sunii, thinks and talks about them as if they're in love but the truth, only they knew. Ajay likes Sunii, a lot. In fact, Ajay admires her for who she is and what she is.

Whenever his friends teased him and whenever people said something about Sunii... the first thing he does is, he never let anyone do so and then he defends her. He stands for her. Whenever did his friends ask why he likes her? He used to say;

She is just simply an inspiration...

Have you ever seen someone who gotta go through so many dark sides of life even before he/she completes high school? Have you ever met someone who managed to defend themselves to fight for their dreams, at the age of 18? Have you ever come across someone who could go out of their hometown and find a boarding place to live and manage life while studying?

Yes... she is that one inspiring girl!

She's just 18...

18 years old girl who's brave, bold, strong and inspiring. She is very rare to find and hard to get. Maybe we've heard about so many stories of those legendary inspiring women. I have no idea how far they're true but her... Sunii... maybe I don't see her, I mean we've not met yet but I see her every day via her voice. Voice have the power to give an images or figure about a person.

She's kind of that typical radio type grannies we could find in villages who never even keeps a full stop at the end of a sentence but talk without any lags but still, her voice what makes my day.

She's 18. She does her degree. She's undoubtedly one of the brightest students of her college. Yes, she also works for a company and she's one of the best performers of the company as well. She's brave as to how those hero characters designed for the movies. She never fears to rise up questions, she never fears of those boys who stand in roadsides and tease girls, she never fears of filthy uncles who disturb girls in the buses.

I know... you all won't believe all these when I say... but this is the truth. She's that brave

The difficulties she has gone through, the hardships she had to face because of her previous love, and the way she fought back to come out of those problems first and then the way she battled to come out of those pains... were really inspiring.

Maybe because of whatever she had gone through in her life.. She could easily understand someone's moods and situations; why she stands for them and give them her shoulder. She's strong as being silent when people talk ill of her and whenever I ask her about it I've heard her say

"Let my silence reply to them with a massive success"

Experiences makes a person strong and I witnessed it in her.

So... yeah... to be boarded out of her hometown, to study, to work while studying, to do all her works, to face the society and to manage the life doing all these at the age of 18 is not easily possible.

For many, it only happens in movies...

For her... it was her life.

To be honest; going through all these while being a girl is ridiculously difficult.

Why? We live in South Asia...

What's much more important for all the middle-class people over here is, 'what will the others say?' Because we all have that one BBC auntie who doesn't work for any news channels, yes She gets all the new updates even before reporters get and we all have that one Mrs. Rumor in our neighborhood who would easily come up with better stories than what Manitatnam, Anurag Kashyap or Rajmauli would do and that one uncle who knows nothing but believes what someone will say and shake his head for everything, yes he's the best secretary that an organization would ever have; sign every statement. We live in a society where people look at the plates of others while losing their own food. So when she goes through all these and stands ease...

She deserves a salute, isn't it?

She's a Moodie, nobody knows when her moods would ever switch and she's a foodie everybody knows if she's hungry because she'll go mad. Street foods are her crave and She's the girl that always has her phone in her hands, earphones in her ears, and that super craziness in whatever she does. Her childish behaviors are her cuteness and the attitude of never giving up is her identity.

Maybe sometimes, she seems as if she's showing attitudes

But... for me...

She's a girl of her own. One of the best human beings I've ever met.

(Character description is inspired by true incidents)