Deadly Obessions

This is the whole story in one. I didn't know how to separate it into chapters when I first put the story on here, so I left this version on here and added the separate chapters after it. Thanks for reading!!!  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue 

I'm sitting in my room, staring out the window. The weather is cold and gloomy, giving everything a bluish tint. I am thinking about him. 

He was so beautiful, like an angel. I thought he loved me. He said he did and I believed him. I believed every word that came out of his mouth, and I trusted him. I trusted him with my life. What a stupid thing to do. I trusted all the wrong people, barely noticing the ones that could help me - the ones that had help me. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. Everyone had tried to warn me, but I didn't listen.  

I didn't know he was capable of what he did. I never knew that he would do that to me, that he would betray me like that. But, then again, I never really knew him at all. I was blind to who he really was. And now it's too late. 

I can't believe it happened to me. One minute everything is going good and life is absolutely perfect - or so it seems - and then you lose everything important, everything that matters, and your life turns upside down. Life is funny that way. Not funny 'ha-ha', but funny 'ironic'. 

Oh my God. I'm raving on like this and you probably don't even know what I'm talking about. But, the truth is, none of that matters anymore. Like I said, it's too late, but you should probably know what happened. 

Let me start from the beginning...

Chapter 1: Collisions

Nathan. His name was Nathan. He was so beautiful, so amazing, and so perfect. But so... mysterious. There was just something about him that had me intrigued from the first time I laid eyes on him.  

I was in year 9 at Townsville High School. It was the first day of the second term and I, late as usual, had to catch up on all the early morning gossip.  

Everyone was talking about the hot new guy, my best friend Paige informed me. She pointed towards a single table in the corner. There was the cutest guy I'd ever seen, writing swiftly in his book. He looked up and smiled at me, his teeth glistening. My breath caught in my throat. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Paige told me his name was Nathan. 

Suddenly, there was a sharp noise in my ear. I swung around to look up at my history teacher, Mrs Patts. Her clapping brought me back down to Earth with a bump. Then I realized that everyone else had quietened and Mrs Patts was glaring at me. 

"Pay attention, Audrey!" she screeched. "Do you want to spend your first lunch of the term in detention?" 

I felt my cheeks burn as they turned a bright shade of red. "No, Mrs Patts," I gulped. 

She gave me a stern look, and then continued talking to the class about something uninteresting. I sighed with relief and opened my book. I started taking notes on what the teacher was saying, but I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking of Nathan. I couldn't get him off my mind, but I didn't want to turn around to look at him in case I did get detention. 

Normally, in this situation, I would've rolled my eyes and told the old hag I really didn't care if she put me on detention. But with the hot, god-like guy sitting there in that corner, I didn't want to act like that, especially on the first day of term. 

With my wavy, fiery red hair and big, dark brown eyes, I was the rebel of the school. I had lots of friends and was considered pretty and popular. But I was definitely not the most popular girl in year 9. No way.