Seven Days

Summary: The Bella Curse has been around for years. But when AJ tells Nikki that she can be her maid of honor, if she doesn't hurt Paige, how strong will it be? How many times was Paige's life in danger? We all know what happened the final day, but what happened the other six days? 

-

JANUARY 30th, 2019

Day One

She could do it. She knew she could do it. She could last a week. She really wanted to be a big part of the Pai-J wedding. She was able to do it. There was no way she couldn't do it.

Nikki Bella stood up and started to walk to the kitchen, where all the girls were. They were all hanging out and Nikki had been giving herself a pep talk.

Brie, Emma, Summer, Sasha, Paige, and AJ were all hanging out. They were all sitting around the island, with AJ using Paige's lap as a chair. Paige had her hand wrapped around her waist.

"So the seven days start today?" Nikki asked, as she sat down in front of Paige and AJ.

AJ nodded. "Seven days. You can't hurt Paige, or else I'll get one of the guys to be my best man."

Nikki nodded, but the other women started to laugh.

"She is not going to make it," Brie said, trying to catch her breath.

"Give her a couple of tries at least," Emma said, laughing.

"Two or three, she can only accidently hurt Paige two or three times," Summer added, grinning.

Sasha nodded. "Three. Like three strikes and you are out."

Nikki glared at her sister and friends, "Thanks for the faith."

"Okay," AJ said, nodding. Paige looked up at her, horror in her face.

"What?" the oldest woman there asked.

"Three tries. All you have is three tries. And if you can make it to midnight Sunday, without hurting Paige more than three times, you can be my maid of honor, deal?"

Nikki thought about it and nodded. "Okay, deal."

"Hey! I don't like this," Paige complained, glaring at her fiancé.

AJ grinned and jumped off of Paige's lap. She placed her hands on either side of Paige's face and pulled her for a kiss. Paige smiled and placed her hands on AJ's hips, pulling her close so she was standing in-between her legs.

"Get a room!"

"You guys are so gross."

"C'mon, don't make us jealous that we can't be with our guys."

"Free porn!"

Nikki grabbed a spoon from the table and tossed it to the back of AJ's head, watching in horror was the shortest woman there moved out of the way and the spoon hits Paige.

"Fuck. Ow, fuck that hurts." Paige pressed her hand over her forehead, where the spoon hit her.

AJ looked from Paige to Nikki. "Strike one."

Nikki let out an awkward laugh. She was screwed.

DAY Two

They decided to have a Doggy Day. They were hanging out at the Cena house. Noah and Abby were the center of attention.

Nikki looked up and grinned when she saw Paige and AJ arrive with Pai-J. Paige's forehead still hurt.

Paige looked at Nikki, and her eyes went wide. Most of the night went without a hitch, and Nikki was able to last without hurting Paige, and she was proud of herself. Although she did stay away from the younger girl for most of the night.