It's a New Year

Summary:  The group got together for Christmas at the Pai-J house. Now they get together at Nena's house for New Years.

-

DECEMBER 31, 2025

John watched as Nikki put the final touches on Brittany's appearance. The three year old looked like a princess in his eyes. He never thought he would have a daughter and son in his life. He never saw himself married to Nikki Bella. He never thought he would be in that position, the one he was in.

It was the Cena house the group of friends was meeting at for that holiday. They all would chose who was doing what for what day before hand and John and Nikki got New Years. They tried to spend holidays together if they could. There were times they couldn't. Like the Christmas the year before, when Paige and AJ took the children to Norwich England to spend the holiday with her family. There were moments he spend the holiday with his parents, or Nikki's family.

But it was the year they were all going to be together. The group of friends hadn't really hung out since Christmas. Although the Ambrose and Rollins family have hung out. And the Rollins and Knight-Mendez family have been together. And Nikki and Brie wanted to raise their families close to each other, so they were.

There was a knock on the door. Tyler shot up, read to see his friends. "I'll get it!"

John grinned and watched as his six-year-old son went to open the door. He didn't say anything. Tyler opened the door and grinned when he saw a group of people standing in front of him.

"Welcome to Casa Cena," Tyler said, as he stepped to the side and let the group into the house.

The people walked in. Daniel even ruffled Tyler's hair. The small boy giggled and tried to fix his hair.

John stood up and led the men to the backyard. He grinned when he saw Hunter standing next to his mother. AJ held her youngest son's hand.

John saw Seth tap Graham's shoulder and lead him somewhere else. Paige, Emma, and Brie headed to the kitchen, where Nikki and Brittany were. Sasha lead the girls to the back.

-

SETH handed Graham a Coke can, while he opened his beer. He took a sip, before turning to the boy who held his name.

"I know you like Cassie," Seth said, watching the boy pale. Graham looked away, not staring at his best friend's father.

"She's my best friend," Graham whispered, as he looked to the ground.

"I know. And you're her best friend. You're all she talks about at home."

Graham looked up, his eyes wide and filled with hope. Seth placed his beer next to him and turned to the boy.

"You're three years old. And you don't know about sex, and pregnancy, or make out sessions, and that's great. But you treat my girl like a princess, and I'm grateful she has you."

Graham just stared at his uncle. "What's sex?"

Seth shot up. "Let's get you back to your mothers. They probably want you to greet Uncle Cena and Aunt Nikki."

"But, what's sex?"

-

EMMA had Hunter on her lap, while she watched Paige help Nikki and Brie with dinner. The younger of the women nodded as Nikki listed the things she needed. Brie had left to prepare the table, which Sasha helped.

"He's almost going to talk," AJ said, as she sat next to Emma.

Emma turned to Hunter. "Can you say "Aunt Emma?" I know you can Hunt."