Lollipop 15

Recap:

The little is still bawling his eyes out and so he placed him on his lap and wrap his arms around the little while he cries.

-

"No! Not my car!"

"Before I color your car pink, do you have any explanation? No? Okay, I'llㅡ"

"Jin hyung! It was Jackson's fault! He'sㅡ"

"Pointing fingers now, Joon?" Jin asked, his left hand on his side while holding a pink spray paint. (a/n: I have one btw) And Namjoon looks like he was about to faint when he saw how dangerously close his hyung is from painting his babe(car). Both of his hands are in front of him in a way of trying to stop Jin.

"Look, hyung. Can we please settle this later hyung. We need to worry about Yoongi hyung's attackers" Namjoon coaxed his hyung to postpone his punishment also meaning to handle Yoongi's situation. Jin walk up to him and hand over the pink spray paint.

"Don't think you've escaped the punishment for this. I'm just postponing it" he whisphered.

-

"Yoongi's in danger, Bangtan" Kihyun stated with a serious look on his face. All of them are in the hang out room in the basement for a meeting about the events that happened in their house. Including Yoongi who was sleeping against Hoseok's chest. The whole mansion was secured by Mr. Jeon's men.

All of them creased their forehead in confusion.

"Explain" Namjoon ordered seriously massaging his head, already stressed with the added situation. Kihyun pulled out a copy of his freshly printed document. He hands it to Namjoon who was immediately crowded by the other guys except for Hobi, Kihyun and Yoongi.

The guys gaped at the folder.

"That day I was called by Mr. Jeon, the highly respected leader of the mafia org called out a meeting about protecting some people with all our forces. One of them is Yoongi. It was said that he is being targeted by a powerful mafia who's an enemy of our org. They didn't really elaborate as to why they are targeted but they sure are related to our Leader, Mr. Gongsoo. Maybe a family?" Kihyun answered unsurely. He turn his gaze at Hoseok who is silently petting the little's hair. Hobi met his gaze and asked what's bugging him.

"Then what's in the folder if there's no specific info about the case?" Yoongi stirred in his sleep and Hobi gently patted his back. Namjoon turned the page to Hobi's side so he can see it.

"They're pictures of Yoongi doing things like working in a restaurant, walking on the streets and doing concerts" The butler answered.

"Waitㅡ doing concerts?" Namjoon asked as he turned the pages inside the folder. All of those who are looking reacted.

"That's Suga hyung!" Jimin exclaimed which earned a smack in the head from Jin.

"Be quiet, Jiminie, Yoonie's sleeping"

"But anyone would know that this is Suga hyung just from one look" Jungkook protested. His shooked face appearing.

 His shooked face appearing