Lollipop 10

Dedicated to @hime-sama00 waaahhh I miss you very much. Je t'aime.

Recap:

"Sure, cupcake" The little cheered in excitement.

-

Chapter 10

In an office with dim lights, a man is holding a file while smirking to himself. He opens the said file and look at the picture.

"Min Yoongi. March 9, 1993. A High school dropout. His hometown is Daegu but is living in Seoul with 6 rich men also known as the Bangtan Elites. Working as a waiter and delivery boy in a fast food chain. His parents are... not assigned...."

The man continued to read all the information printed in the file. Altough his parents are not assigned in his data, it is said that they kicked him out because they discovered that their son is a little. His smirk got wider as he read the contents. He soon proceeded to the next file containing the statuses of the Bangtan Elites.

"Jeon Jeongguk aka Jeon Jungkook, the second successor of Jeon Enterprises"

--

"Jin hyung! Where's my favorite ironman boxer? I can't find it." Jungkook threw all his clothes out of his dresser. He kept searching forgetting the fact that he is going to be so much late for his school.

"Look at the washer! I just washed it along with the others!" Seokjin shouted from the kitchen, preparing breakfast for all of them. Yoongi is out of little space today. He is just in the dining room drinking his coffee silently along with Kihyun. The seven of them got used to his not so sweet attitude.

"I've already done that already! It's not there!" Jungkook whined.

"Just choose anything and shower already, Kook. You're already late" Namjoon said to the whining 'child', holding his one and only Ryan plushy that remained after the 'Ryan massacre', as he may call.

"Namjoon hyung's right, Kookie. We're already late!" Taehyung yelled from the dining room, already eating his meal.

--

"Kim Taehyung, Gucci's top model and successor of his family's bank business"

--

"What boxer are you finding again?" Jimin who just got out of shower asked. He is getting ready for his college which is an hour after Jungkook and Taehyung's assembly time.

"My favorite ironman boxer. Did you see it, Jiminie?" Jungkook asked standing infront of his hyung with puppy eyes.

"Yah! It's hyung too you and no, I didn't see it" Poor Jungkook pouted watching his Jimin disappear to his room.

--

"Park Jimin, successor of the famous Park School of Arts and PJM clothing line"

--

"That kid, disrespecting me like that. I was born in Busan first tch" Jimin muttered under his breath. He closed his door and turn to walk over his dresser filled with stylish clothing from his own family's business. He arched his eyebrow when he saw a lump under the blankets on his bed. The lump under his blankets moved and was identified as Hoseok.

"Yah hyung, why are you on my bed?" the former asked. Hoseok just groaned and stretch his arms mumbling a small 'I dunno'.

"Get up already, hyung or you want me to call Jin hyung" Jimin threatened. Hoseok immediately got up and leave his room.