the text

*Jimin POV*

"Ok, ok I can do this we are all ready dating how hard can it be. Really I got this." I said silently.
I breath deeply.
"Of course she will say y-" I paused.
"JIMIN!" I heard Jin-hee shriek with exitment in her voice.
My heard pounded out of my chest. I stared at her lips and looked up to her eyes. She gave me a little devilish smirk and walked out of her room and over to me.
"Hey," she said to me. "Did you sleep well?" She smiled and grabbed my hand.
"Yeah, fine. What about you?" I asked, smirking back.
She nodded in agreement and leaned closer.
I closed the gave between up and let her pillow rosy lips touch mine. After a minute we both came out of the kiss, gasping for air.
"Thanks." She giggled.
"Yah, I want more than thanks hehe." I smirked and leaned closer again.
I kissed her again but more gentle, I could tell she tried not to smile but she did after.
"Well, im glad you slep well." She said, walking to the bathroom with a towel.
I turned away and waited for her to get in.
"Yah Jin-hee.." I said grabbing a shampoo bottle.
"You forgot thi-" I dropped the bottle but picked it up as fast as I could.
While grabbing the bottle once again, I put my arm over my eyes and walked to the curtan and handed her the bottle.
"Gomapsuemida."she said while stepping out to take it.
"Yah, do you have a towel on?" I asked still covering my eyes.
"No so stay closed ill let you know when you can go." She ordered.
I nodded and waited for an ok.
I got Out of the bathroom and Jumped because I didnt realise that would happen.
"Jimin," she said nicley.
I nodded and covered my eyes.
"No no, silly, could you oped my room door?" She asked.
I didn't so and she came out in just a towel.
My jaw dropped and my eues opened wider than ever.
"I..uh I um- wow." I muttered.
She walked into her room and came out 10 minites later in short shorts and a tank top.
"Welcome back." I said, eyes still wide.
"Glad to be here, pabo." She joked.
I got a fluttery feeling in my stomach and kept staring. Jin-hee notices and walked to me.
I set my arms on her shoulders and closed My eyes. Jin-hee went on tip toes and I bent down.
"You Don't understand hiw much I love you..but" She murmured but I dodnt listen and went closer.
I gave her a peck on the lips and a hug.
We both wen to the couch and looked at Jin-hee's phone together.
She got a notification that was a text. I didn't bother to read it, guessing it was her friend.
Many hours past on the couch and I fell asleep.

*there is more so don't give up on reading*