catch me if you can

*Jin-hee POV*

Jimin didn't stay on the couch last night. He decided to go back to the alley, so I gave him pillows and blankets. He said Gomapsuemida and left.
I smiled lightly and opened my blinds to see the morning sun.
"Aish, the sun!" I screamed, covering my eyes.
"Pabo-yah," I heard. "Shut up, jebal." I realized the voice belonged to Jimin and sprung up in the air.
"Jimin?! Did you have enough covers? Are you cold? How is your leg?" I flooded him with questions and walked outside.
"It's fine. I'm fine." He replied.
When I saw Jimin my heart almost rammed out of my chest. He had looked so hot with his messy pink-toned hair.
"Would you like to come inside?" I offered, reaching for his hand.
Jimin got up and took my hand.
"Don't you have school today? Its like 9:00." Jimin asked.
"It's saturday so I can spend the day with you!" Oops, the wirds had slipped out. I felt so embarrassed I almost fell to the ground. Jimin chuckled and clenched my hand tighter as he sped up.
"Come on lets go!" He smiled and ran past my house.
"Yah! What's the meaning of this!?" I asked.
"You have friends. Don't you?" Jimin startled me by that question cause if Maria saw him she might ruin my chance with him.
"Jimin," I paused. "You cant see my friend sorry."
Jimin shruged and walked back to my house.
Still holding hands, me and Jimin entered my house and talked and laughed until it was dark.
"Yah maybe we should go get dinner. I may be homeless but I have money to pay for us." Jimin offered.
I nodded and walked out of the house. By now jimin leg was healed and he barley had a limp.
We got to the sidewalk and Jimin started to run.
"Catch me of you can, PABO!" Jimin laughed and ran faster.
"Oh your on!" I yelled, running after him.
We were halfway there and still running. Jimin and I would have to jump over an empty railroad to get there.
Jimin did so with grace and it was my turn.
"Let's go JIN-HEE!" He screamed wuth exitment.
I did my best to jump bit my ankle hit the side of a track and made me fall to the ground.
Jimin spung into action immediately.
"Jin-hee!!" He screeched.
He ran to me and picked me up bridal style.
"Were going to the doctor."
I said no but he said to take a nao in his arms as he took me there.
I did so and fell asleep. Before I was completely asleep I felt a drop on my neck. Jimin's tear. I lifted my arm up and wiped his tear away abd fell all the way asleep.
"Yes, we we're just running and she hit the ankle on a rail road track." I heard Jimin's muffled voice as I was still waking up.
The nurse looked at me and told me to try to stand. I did so but couldn't stand on my left foot.
"Aish." I mumbled.
The nurse Sig naled to Jimin to follow her so he did.
I heard muffled voices saying lots of stuff bit all I heard was, "Please say she will be okay soon. I love her."
As they came back, I pretended to be just waking up from a nap.
Jimin looked relived and gave me crutches.
"Gomapsuemida." I bowed my head and took them.
I used them a little and hobbled around.
Jimin smiled and left with me.
"You didnt have to do that I would have been okay." I said looking down.
Jimin nodded and we still went to the restaurant.