Chapter 3

I hope you are enjoying the story so far.

I don't own yugioh or the cover picture however I do own the plot.

Joey pov

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not darkness. I can't be. then memories of eygpt fill my mind taunting me. I get angrier and angrier. it's this aika's fault ever since I first saw her I keep having these weird dreams. They can't be real. I'm not from eygpt. seto is I'm just plain joey. seto has to be my darkness. I hate you aika. I run to the kitchen. I need to calm down.

I reach the kitchen door and see aika. her silky black hair in a pony tail. her blue eyes staring at me. This girl just makes me more and more angry.

"I hate you!" I shout

she continues to stare at me not reacting.

"Did you hear me! I hate you why don't you leave!" I shout grabbing her arms forcing her onto the wall.

What am I doing? She still doesn't react. I punch her in the stomach. why can't I stop?

"Leave why'd you come back!" I shout punching her face

"Seto" she groans

I turn around to see seto standing there shocked. I look back at aika and realise how much damage I actually did. I let her go and she falls to the floor. I turn to seto.

"Seto" I start

"Leave" he says his eyes dark

"But"

"I said leave" he shouts

Mokuba comes to see what the commotion is about. he looks at aika then at me he looked scared. I'm a monster I thought to myself.

I run. I run past seto i run away from the mansion. I run no idea where I'm going. suddenly I'm outside the game shop. I reach my hand out to knock on the door but something tells me I won't be accepted here.

I continued to run aimlessly. some thugs tried to grab me but I beat them until they bled. This is aika's fault. I found myself outside ishuzu's house before I collapsed.

A few hours later---

"Urgh where am I" i ask

"My house" ishuzu says

"Oh hey"

"My mellenium tauwk has shown me something interesting joey"

"Hmm....an...and what's that" I stutter

"It showed me a soldier that was in love with a priest in ancient Egypt. this solider looked like you joey. and it also showed me of a girl with blue eyes and black hair. she was crying."

"Shut up!" I shout" I've had enough of this stupid Egyptian stuff."

I get up and look around.

"Whose room is this?" I ask

"No ones, it has a spare uniform if your going to school though. there is one for everyone just in case." she gets up and leaves

"weird"

I quickly change into the uniform which was my size. I then went to school skipping breakfast.

School---

"Hey joey" yugi says as I get closed to the gang

"Hey guys" I say happily

"Are you ok?" Yugi asks