Chapter 6

*you feel your heart beating rapidly and you push Jungkook away*

Y/N: I swear to god Jungkook if you don't leave I'm-

Jungkook: What are you gonna do princess? Hm?

Y/N: P-Princess?! J-Jungkook I-

*Jungkook grabs your arm and pushes you to the couch. You look at him scared. Jungkook looks a bit pissed off*

Jungkook: Yes I called you princess. You are mine and only mine, Y/N. You are mine..

*You stare at him in shock and fear*

Y/N: No Jungkook, I-

*Before you can finish your sentence Jungkook smashes his lips onto yours. You try to push him away but he won't budge.*

Jungkook: Don't you dare, Y/N.

*Jungkook keeps kissing you forcefully. You can't do anything at this point. He pins your arms to the top of your head. You shake with fear.*

Jungkook: You will do as I say, Princess. Okay?

Y/N: Jungkook please stop.

*Jungkook ignores you and starts to kiss your neck. You groan. You feel your eyes getting teary.*

Y/N: J-Jungkook please stop!! STOP IT!! 

*You start to cry and Jungkook stops. He looks at you while you cry.*

Y/N: Please stop it.....J-jungkook p-please....

*You keep crying as Jungkook just stares. He feels guilt inside of him*

Jungkook: Y/N....I-I'm sorry.....I-

*The front door slams open and TaeHyung walks in. He sees Jungkook on top of you and walks towards you both. He grabs Jungkook and punches him. Jungkook grunts and looks at TaeHyung angrily.*

Jungkook: You shouldn't have done that Hyung....

Taehyung: I wouldn't have done that if you didn't come here and try to have sex with Y/N!! You fucking disgust me, Jungkook. 

Jungkook: How did you even know I was here..

TaeHyung: Kayla told me. I asked her if she knew where you were and she told me you were sleeping here. Why would you do that to Y/N!? 

*You stared at TaeHyung and Jungkook. TaeHyung noticed you crying. He quickly went to you and held you closely to him. He then turned to Jungkook*

TaeHyung: Leave Jungkook, now! 

(A/N: Hello to whoever is reading this, which I highly doubt anyone reads my story, I am busy with school as usual and I had winter break so I wasn't active. So yeah. Sorry if I am taking a hella long time to publish any chapters. Well yeah. Love you all, Fighting!!)