Chapter 7

*Jungkook stares at you and TaeHyung. TaeHyung keeps holding you and just stares at Jungkook dead serious*

TaeHyung: I told you to leave Jungkook!!!!!

Jungkook: Who do you think you are to tell me what to do Hyung.

TaeHyung: I'm your Hyung , that gives me the right to tell you what to do. You wouldn't want anyone to know the real reason why you're even in this college, now would you?

*Jungkook stiffens up and lets out a sigh. He looks down but looks at you both quickly.* 

Jungkook: You wouldn't do that to me Hyung would you?

*TaeHyung looks angry and upset* 

TaeHyung: Don't try me Jungkook.....

*Jungkook huffs and walks out the door. You keep holding onto Tae. Tae looks down at you* 

TaeHyung: Are you okay?

Y/N: Y-Yeah......Kinda.

TaeHyung: You might wanna change before anyone comes one and sees you.

*You nod and let go of Tae slowly. You quickly head into your room and change out of your towel. 5 minutes pass and you get out of your room*

Y/N: Tae do you wanna-

*You walk into the living room and don't see Tae. You sigh in sadness. You walk back to your room and lay on your bed. You hear the front door open and you quickly get up. You run to the front door and see that it's Kayla.*

Kayla: Hey Y/N. What's up?

Y/N: Oh.....Not much I guess....

*You didn't want to tell Kayla what happened because you knew that she would literally kill Jungkook for it*.

Y/N: I think I'm gonna go to bed now.....Night

Kayla: Um okay? Night....

(A/N: sorry for the really short chapters. I have writers block. And I had it for a hella long time....So um yeah. Sorry if you get upset about it. Love you all!!! Fighting!!!!)