Chapter 8

*You wake up the next morning. You get up and change. Basically doing your normal routine. After you finish, you head to the living room and see Kayla waiting for you*

Y/N: Hey Kay-

*Kayla grabs your arm and pulls you close to her. You can see that she's mad. Well beyond pissed off*

Kayla: Why didn't you fucking call me?

Y/N: W-What are you talking about?

Kayla: Don't act stupid. You think I wouldn't find out!!!??

*You looked down and stayed quiet*

Y/N:....

Kayla: He could've done something to you Y/N and you decide to keep it a secret?? Y/N how could-

*You pulled away from Kayla's grip and tears suddenly stream down your face*

Y/N: You don't get it! And you never will!

*As you said that Kayla looked at you confused*

Kayla: What?

*You wipe your tears, well some of it away*

Y/N: You don't get it and you never will! You just- Forget!!

*And with that you walked out the door, leaving a confused Kayla behind. You arrived at your first class. But of course, the one and only Jungkook was also in that class. You couldn't face him after what happened. I mean how could you? He almosted-*

TaeHyung: Y/N?

*You jumped a bit and looked up. You saw it was just Tae*

Y/N: Y-Yes..?

TaeHyung: Can we-um, can we talk...after class ends?

Y/N: Um..Yeah...Sure.

(A/N: Hey guys, I'm back! After a long time! I'm sorry. I was dealing with some personal issues at home. But um yeah! Thank you for those who were patient. Fighting!)