Beginings

The silent con walked beside the soon to be famous warlord.

"You seek revenge my friend... here, you shall take it and let this city feel your rage!" The mech called Megatron told the con who walked next to him.

The con simply nodded. No one had heard him speak but Megatron was the only other who knew the truth that the con actually couldn't speak.

Above them flew a red and black bird. The bird cawed and gracefully glided above the two mechs.

"I would like to show you something, Soundwave," Megatron said to the con walking with him.

The con nodded his head in response and the two of them entered a large warehouse. Inside was a huge airship. It was a dark shade of gray and looked old and almost as though it was bitter about some past event.

"Behold!! This shall be the key to reshaping Cybertron!!" Megatron declared as he took in the menacing sight of the ship.

Soundwave looked it over. The ship had rows of guns mounted on the side and looked ready for war.

......::::::::::..:....::::::::.....:....::..::::::.....::.......::::::....::...::::::::.....:..::.::......::::::::::::::::....::.::...:::..

(It's really short. It just sets the stage for future updates :)

The chapter picture was created by d3fect. You can find the page here: https://www.deviantart.com/d3fect/art/Industrial-City-165612296?q=favby:jerome-k-moore/1199674&qo=621

Thanks for reading!)