A New Team Member

It had been a deca-cycle since Megatron had shown Soundwave his warship. They spent this time gathering fuel for it and more followers.

Soundwave was at the warehouse making some repairs to the old ship while Megatron was away.

The ship had many repairs that needed to be made but Soundwave had an extensive knowledge of electronics and building mechanical equipment. He finished working on the ship's engines when Megatron returned.

Megatron walked into the warehouse but he was not alone.

"Soundwave, come! I want you to meet the newest member of the Decepticons!" Megatron shouted and Soundwave came.

Beside Megatron stood a tall mech with wings framing his back. He gave a sarcastic smirk. "So you're my new teammate? The name's Starscream," He said in a scratchy high toned voice.

Soundwave simply stared at him through his mask.

"What's the problem? Scraplet got your voice-box?" The Starscream remarked.

"Soundwave speaks only when he deems the occasion necessary," Megatron lied. "Come, I will show you the warship."

Starscream looked Soundwave over then scoffed and followed Megatron into the ship.

......::::::......::..:::::::......::...::...:::::::::..:......::::::........:::..:::::::::::::.....:::::::.:..:..::::...:...:...:..::....::...

(The picture was created by FlorentLlamas. You can find it here: https://www.deviantart.com/florentllamas/art/City-511824553

Thanks for reading!!!)