Chapter 3

Nico Felt a hand running through his hair and sighed happily.

"It feels just like Mama's and Bianca's touch".

Nico thought. "Hey Deathboy". A Voiced Whispered and Nico snapped opened his eyes and saw Will Smiling down at him.

"Hi Will"

Nico whispered and Felt his heart beat fast once again and looked down and saw he had a little problem going down below his pants. "I-" Nico felt his eyes widen as Will climbed on top of him.

"Did you really miss me that badly?"

Will Whispered.

Nico couldn't get a word out even if he tried and he felt his throat go dry. They continue to stare at each other in the Darkness and Nico looked away blushing.

"Why are you even here or even wanting to be near me?"

Will looked surprised at the Question Nico just asked.

"Because I like you and I noticed how you acted around me so Does that answer your question Death boy".

Nico snapped and started crying softly covering his face with his hands.

"Just stop it please I'm the Son of Hades I bring Death and Destruction everywhere I go. Please just Don't fall for me! You don't want to be near me."

Nico cried harder and hiccuped a few times. Will stared at him silently getting off him and picked him up. Nico yelped and Will calmly walked out of the infirmary. Nico could only see the ground and his eyes widen seeing they were walking towards the Hades Cabin.

"Will what are you doing?".

Will didn't answer and opened the door and threw Nico on his coffin like bed glaring at him.

"THE HELL I'M CHOOSING YOU!!"

Will yelled Loudly.
Nico looked at him and never had Seen Will look so Angry. Nico Whimpered.

"Just Why! Why would you choose Me! A Son of Hades!".

"Because your different more than anyone I've ever known".

Will Whispered and climbed on top of him and gently gripped Nico's Chin kissing his cold lips. Nico felt his eyes widen and gasped Allowing Will's tongue to slip inside his mouth. "His tongue feels good". Nico thought as His tongue was dancing with Will's. Will finally pulled away panting slightly and Smirked.

"Well not that this isn't any fun but I have to go back to my cabin".

Will started to Get off Nico but Nico wasn't having any of it and Pulled him down once more capturing his lips with his own. Nico pulled away and whispered. "Please Stay".

Will smiled wrapping his arms around Nico's waist and laid his head on nico's Chest.

"Anything for my Deathboy". Nico Mumbled under his breath. "Don't call me Deathboy".

They both closed their eyes sleep taking over them.
"Piper take a picture!". Nico Heard a voice he knew very Well. Jason Grace.
Nico opened his eyes and saw Piper Jason Percy practically the Whole gang was there.