Chapter 4: First Day As A Girl

Jacob couldn't stop thinking about what if he sucked Reuben's dick. Would he be in the cheer squad and would he have to wear revealing outfits for the whole week. Well, now his body is completed shaven and his legs are silky smooth.
It was the morning of the first day of school as a girl for Jacob. But this time an actual girl. He had PE today so he asked his sister to pack something to wear into his bag for him. Jacob had to explain his mum why his clothes for the rest of the week are going to be revealing. His excuse was he was told by the girls on his table to gain everyone's attention. His mum didn't care. She always wanted 2 daughters. Jacob went to his bedroom to get changed into that outfit.

Jacob had his silky smooth legs showing and his midriff on show

Jacob had his silky smooth legs showing and his midriff on show. His sister also added a matching bra and panties to the outfit.
"The girls don't want to think your weird when your getting changed for PE."said Amelia,"Actually another idea would be to stuff that bra, so that's why I bought these breastforms."
Jacob sighed and put on the bra and panty with help from his sister who placed the forms on his chest and made sure they looked natural. Jacob then slid the skirt up over his smooth legs. It was tight and short. Then came on the crop top hoodie. His femenine body shape was emphasised greatly by this and the midriff made him look like a real hot girl. The shoes in which he was practicing to walk in the previous night then were put on. Turns out Jacob was a natural in wearing heels and had no trouble. Amelia assumed he had worn them before.
They had left for school together and when they arrived Amelia split off to go join her friends. Jacob decided to go meet up with the girls.
"Hey girls, look at her!!!"squealed Sharni.
"Sexy legs girlll!!"complemented Ellie.
"Thanks girls"said Jacob blushing. Jacob had spotted Reuben out of the corner of his eye. Reuben gave a wink and Jacob assumed that his outfit was slutty enough for his liking.
"You ready for PE Jess?"asked Holly,"We also got cheerleading practice after aswell so be there on time." The bell rang and they all went off to PE. Jacob was forced to enter the girls changing room and he opened his PE bag to see what his sister had packed for him.

 Jacob was forced to enter the girls changing room and he opened his PE bag to see what his sister had packed for him

"Look at the cute outfit Jess is gonna wear!!"Jodie exclaimed. Jacob took off his heels and then slipped off the his skirt. He put on the skort and it only just covered his ass it was so short. "I would have prefered leggings"Jacob thought to himself. He took off his crop top and his bra and put on the sports bra. The breastforms really did give the impression that Jacob had cleavage. Throughout the whole lesson all of the guys had at least one look up his skort as Jacob was moving around. Jacob wasn't focused on them though. He was putting all of his effort into the lesson. The lesson was over and Jacob went back into the changing room and got changed into his cheerleading kit. He decided to go take a selfie in the mirror to see what he looked like.

 He decided to go take a selfie in the mirror to see what he looked like

The uniform clung to his femme curves.
"If I saw a girl looking this hot, I would want to fuck her" Jacob thought to herself. Jacob went back to the rest of the girls and began their cheer practice. First they had to warm up. This part needed a partner. Ellie came over and offered to be his partner. The first stretch was a floor partner stretch. It required Jacob to lift Ellie's leg up while she is lying on the floor and Jacob had to hold her bottom leg down while she kept her hips squared.  Jacob could do nothing but look up her skirt. Turns out Ellie was wearing a thong.  It was time for them to swap and Jacob got on the floor. Now Jacob was in the same position that Ellie was before.
"Nice lace panties Jess,"said Ellie,"I went with a thong cuz I like the boys staring. Do you like the guys staring at your ass?"
"Yeah, I guess"replied Jacob.
"Well you should more cuz there is alot of that during games."said Ellie,"But we motivate the team to want them be the best player in the match."
"How do you do that?"asked Jacob.
"You will see next game Jess!!"giggled Ellie,"I heard that Reuben thinks you're fit, but Jordan is thinking of asking you out."
"What?!? I don't even know who he is."said Jacob.
"I think you will soon!"said Ellie.
After cheerleading practice, it was the final lesson of the day. Midway through a note addressed to 'Jess' was given to him. It read "Stay back a bit after lesson".
"Ooo, Jess is already getting notes from the boys. What's it say?teased Holly.
"It says to meet him after the bell"said Jacob.
"So are you?"asked Lily.
"Yeah, I guess."replied Jacob.
The bell rang and everyone was dismissed. Jacob stayed behind and a boy came up to him.
"Um hey, I'm Jordan."he said,"Can I get your number? I think you look beautiful and I would like you to come to our party this Thursday"
Jacob blushed. "I would love to come to your party and here is my number!"Jacob said. It just came so naturally to him, almost like he was actually a girl. Just as Jacob left the classroom, Reuben grabbed hold of him. "Heard you were invited to that party, seeming that you can take instructions well as you are wearing a slutty outfit today and you joined the cheer squad, I want you to wear something really sexy and grind up against a cock 10 times. If you don't then, I will find you and do things you may not want. You hear me? Say yes daddy."Reuben demanded.
Jacob gulped and whimpered "Yes daddy."

When Jacob got home, he had to take off his heels but he kept the rest on. He knocked on his sisters door and went in.
"Sis, I am at a party this Thursday and I need something sexy." Jacob said.
"Tryna get some boys are we sissy?"teased Amelia,"Don't worry I will sort it out. How was your PE kit?"
"As expected from you."replied Jacob.
"When you got PE next? Thursday?"she asked,"You also going straight from school to the party?"
"Yeah Thursday, and I'm planning on getting changed into my party outfit at his place cuz I will be there early."Jacob said.
"Ok, you want me to pick out an outfit again for tomorrow now?"Amelia smiled.
"Yeah sure, I will model as long as you do my makeup and hair extensions for tomorrow and Thursday."Jacob replied.
For the next 30 minutes Amelia was searching for an outfit until she presented Jacob with this.

Jacob couldn't even begin to think what the party dress was going to be.