Chapter 7: Amelia's Next Victim

Amelia POV:
After her plan had gone so well with Jacob who is now Jess, Amelia wanted the satisfaction of turning more boys into sexy girls hungry for cock so she could have more money.
"Who should I turn next?"thought Amelia,"Jacob's old friend, Callum!"
She texted Jess Callum's numbet and told her that he was her next customer. Little did Callum know that it was a trap and he was going to be the next sissy slut for Amelia.

Jess/Jacob POV:
"Next guy, bet he has a big cock!"said Jess. She has no idea what her previous life as a boy was like. She texted him:

Callum🍆💦💦

Heyy, want ur cock
sucked and fucked

Sure u the girl
Amelia on about

Yeh $10 and
im all urs

Sure sexy ting

Amelia's place
tomorrow

Done xx

TIMEJUMP TIL NEXT DAY
Amelia POV:
The doorbell rang. Amelia opened the door to see Callum. "She's in the next room"said Amelia and Callum walked through. Amelia had found an improved drug like the one she used on Jacob. It turned the victim into a girl instantly and doesn't need anything to trigger it. She picked up the needle which carried the drug in and walked over to the door and opened it. Callum was ploughing Jess from behind. Callum couldn't hear Amelia behind him as Jess was moaning so loudly. Amelia quickly injected the drug into Callum and sat back to watch the transformation. In a matter of minutes, Callum had transformed into Chloe. Amelia called Holly and Ellie over and to be dressed sexy. Amelia wanted them to had another girls night out!

Jess's POV:
She slipped on a pink dress and some black heels and strutted to a mirror and took a selfie in the mirror.

Jess's POV:She slipped on a pink dress and some black heels and strutted to a mirror and took a selfie in the mirror

She strutted down the stairs to the rest of the girls. Amelia said "Let's throw a party here!"and all the girls agreed. All the boys from their year was invited. No other girls were. About 50 boys for 5 girls. Plenty enough to fill Jess's holes!

Callum's POV:
"Since when did I wear girls clothes?"Callum thought to himself,"Seeming as the girls are calling me Chloe I better get dressed. I won't wear heels cuz I can't walk in them!"
'Chloe' slipped on a rose gold dress and slid on some white trainers and then walked down stairs to meet with the rest of the girls. They took a group photo as they all looked so hot.

(From left to right, Amelia, 'Chloe', Holly, Ellie then 'Jess')

Jess's POV First Person:
The boys have started to arrive!! Can't wait to drain all their cocks! The new girl Chloe is such a virgin. I will show her some real big ones. There is a black guy over there chatting to 3 of his friends. Bet they all got big cocks. "Hey, Chloe come with me!" I say. I signal the boys over here. I don't even ask what their names are. I ask if they want a good time. They obviously say yes.

Callum's POV First Person:
Suck their cocks? I don't even know how! I guess I better get on my knees. One guy just pushed me onto all fours. I feel uncomfortable but I like it. The guy behind hitched my dress over my ass. I am not wearing anything under my dress. I unbuckle the guy's belt who is in front of me and the guy behind me puts his tip against the rim of my asshole. An urge came through me and pushed me back against his hard 11 inches. It hurt but felt so good. My mouth opened to moan but it was instantly filled with another cock. Bouncing back and forth between cocks. All of a sudden their cocks swell and they release their salty goodness down my throat. It's warm and delicious. Before I could do anything else, Amelia and Holly pulled me to a bed and handcuffed my arms and legs to it. I look across to see Jess in the same position. "Face down, ass up. As all sissies should be!"whispered Amelia. My cheeks were spread with my ass in the air. I look behind me to see a sign put up saying "Sexy whores want holes filled! £5 per 15 minutes with each!"and a line queuing out of the door. There was at least 50 men all looking like they had big dicks. At least Jess was getting fucked aswell! I see the first guy pay £10 so that means I'm being fucked for half an hour! He instantly pushes all 14 inches in. I bite the pillow to stop my moaning and squealing. He had really good stamina as he kept a constant fast pace throughout 25 minutes but the last 5 minutes was him constantly cumming all in my asshole. The warm cum flowed through me and my last 30 minutes became worth it. Then I realised that this was the start of my night. There was at least another 24 hours of constant fucking. Deep down, I love every moment!