I've got a girlfriend

2

I walked down the corridor, heading to the lockers were me and tom met, just the thought of him make me smile. i sighed

"Hey, summer" a voice abruptly woke me from my drool dreams, it was Tom, with that perfect smile of his, he hugged me, then kissed a sweet kiss on my cheek, my heart skipped a beat, like always.

His charm never lets me down. 

I could just imagine what it would be like to kiss those soft red lips of his.

WAIT! chill you horny women i thought to myself

"um..so whats up" tom spoke, probably weirded out by my stares, i pushed all the thoughts out my mind.

"oh um nothing much..you" he shook his head then glanced down at his phone.

"oh shit! im late for practise" he rushed to take his bag out the locker and ran down the hall.

"waii...", he's gone....i was gonna go with him like always.

umm ookkaayy

then i saw him running back, he grabbed my hand.

"hurry uppp slow coach!" he smirked

awww he came back for me

kinda like Eric rescuing Ariel, or Aladdin rescuing jasmine, or prince charming finding Cinderella, or 

Shrek kissing Fiona...

wait 

where's tom

i really need to stop daydreaming, i walked out into the court and sat on the chair,

when they finished practise, tom run up to me...well at least  i thought it was me.

my jaw hung wide upon when he completely missed my wave and smile, then ran up to some slut with way too much make up and the tiniest skirt ever, you could see her red laced thong sticking out

ewww, why was tom running up to her, why was she flirting like a drunk camel with red paint on its lips..

that was when he kissed her over-red lips.

WHHAATT TTHHHEE FFUUCCKK!!!

umm is this a nightmare

oowwww!!

that pinch really hurt, but at the moments watching tom kiss a slut defiantly by far hurt the most.

"um tom, who's that" she eyed me then, kind of like hissed at me....okaay whats up with her.

"oh she's my girlfriend, cloey this is summer and she is my friend" wait did he just here friend, tom always says bestfriend why now and say just friend, tom held cloey round the waist and she pucked her lips then twirled her hair, i had to use all my force to puch the jealousy away and not punch this scank in the face.

I swear she's such a weirdo, she hisses and acts like a camel...hmm i should call her snamel.

eeeh eeh that totally suits her.

and beacuse im polite i replied,

"hi sna..um CLoey, nice to meet you" i replied with a painfully forced smile.

"whatever " she replied

excuse me snamel!!

i looked at tom, but he looked away and didn't do anything about it.

what? 

"don't look at my boyfriend like, he wouldn't help a pig like you" she spoke again, then turned to peck tom's cheek, leaving an ugly smugged red lips stain.

this time it hurt, i had always been insecure about my appearance.

"yeah, i guess your right...but wait i thought best friends, oh wait friends are supposed to help each other out, i guess i'm wrong" i harshly spat.

tom looked up at me with guilt, but i just turned and walked away, i just stood up to the boy i love,

but i just left and walked away,a tear falling down my eye.

hunter p.o.v

a tear fell down her eye, 

tom your going to far now 

i know exactly what he wants he want to sleep with the slut and have a perfect relationship.

she's a slut for crying out loud, shes using him,

what a retard

but whatever for now, i need to comfort summer.