Entrapta X reader (part 1)

(this story is non gender specific btw, just gonna give that a try)
weowmemes
warning: slight spoilers ahead
___________________________________

(y/n) sat on the ship flying away from the Fright Zone, getting farther second by second.

everyone had been hit hard by loosing Entrapta, but (y/n) felt the worst. (he/she) felt (him/her) self chipping away inside slowly. before joining the rebellion, Entrapta had been (y/n)'s only friend.

Entrapta and (y/n), being the only two humans in Dryl, besides the chefs of course, became extremely fond and dependent of each other.

(y/n) was more than just Entrapta's assistant. (he/she) was her best friend. actually, even more than that too.

"i cant believe she's gone.." Perfuma said, tearing up.
(y/n) made a perplexed face. "she..she can't really be gone, right? she couldnt have gone just like that, i won't accept it!!"

"you saw the fire (y/n)..there's no way she could have survived it" Mermista said.

"yea well, she's Entrapta!! she probably has a fire proof suit or something! she's the smartest and strongest princess out there, no way some stupid simple fire could have taken her right?"

everyone looked down or away. they all felt bad for (y/n).

"look.." Mermista continued, "this all happened because we were together, if we weren't in the first place, we wouldn't have lost Entrapta. i want out of the rebellion."

"yea..me too" Perfuma said.

"no, no!! guys we have to go back!! we have to make sure Entrapta's alive!! even if she isn't, we have to make sure, i'm not going to live with the fact that there's a possibility she's still alive, and we're just letting her sit there, in that..in that evil place!!" (y/n) yelled in both anger and sorrow, her voice shaky with the emotion it carried.

"yea well, if you want to you're gonna have to do it yourself. i'm not going back" Mermista said. Sea Hawk and Perfuma agreed.

(y/n) felt tears welling in (his/her) eyes as (he/she) looked down. the whole ride back to Mermista and Perfuma's kingdoms (he/she) thought of memories of (her/him) and Entrapta. memories that were once the happiest (y/n)'s ever had we're now just painful.

(y/n) didn't know if Entrapta was alive, or what (he/she) was going to do without her in Dryl. but one thing (y/n) was sure as hell about, (he/she) was going back to the Fright Zone.

(he/she) wasn't going to give up the love of (her/his) life that easily

___________________________________

part 2 coming out soon!!

X