Im Extremely sick (yay)

Whopotidoo look who's sick but still a has to tend school! This Person Aaaaaaaa I just got out of the hospital higher than a plane my doctor in her own words told me, "No wonder you're so tired you're high as a kite off morphine!" I was just sitting in my room at the doctors because I haven't gone a month without going. During September this year we came in and she said, "They told me you were here again so I thought 'oh Jasmine's here it's September must be strep throat!'"

She was right

People ask me what me earliest memories are they don't believe me when I say me in a hospital, the think I remember being born N O. I couldn't go to school until I was almost six, constantly changed pre-schools until there were no more options than to take me out of enrollment.

The reason my earliest memories are of the hospital is because from since I could remember to until I was five i had recurring fever and almost every other day we drove to the hospital. Due to personal reasons we will never go to that hospital again and I thought I wouldn't have to go to another hospital for a while. Haha no I missed around almost two weeks of school and the E.R. in my town has no idea what to do so they sent me out of state.

I swear if Matt, Vi, Pat, or Paul (yes I just said Patryk and Paul but we just call them that and no that's not any of their real names) can find me and read this you'll have so many answers to things I've never told you.

Crapture. No one is going to get that also my fingers might bleed soon from a project i should stop typing. Oh yeah I forgot the pic is literally me after I chugged u bottle of pain meds in the hospital also the picture was taken while I was saying something about leaving discord lmfao.

 Oh yeah I forgot the pic is literally me after I chugged u bottle of pain meds in the hospital also the picture was taken while I was saying something about leaving discord lmfao