How you meet: Leonardo

Alright! First imagine, let's get this bread folks. XD, sorry I'll stop. Enjoy the chapter guys! Also disclaimer, this chapter contains a scene that leads to almost rape, so I advise you to just read through whatever you're comfortable with reading :)) Also, Y/n/n means your nick-name!

Your P.O.V

It was a chilly night in New York City, filled with bright city lights, passing taxis, the smell of street vender carts in the air, and best of all the sound of street dancers' music at every single turn. I looked at the dancers with such interest in my eyes, looking at every single move they made with pure focus. I giggled and threw a couple of dollars into each hat that I passed by, smiling at the dancers before beginning my walk back to my apartment. As I turned the corner, I walked down the relatively sketch alley that led to my apartment. I shuddered nervously as I continued to walk down the alley, looking behind me every now and again to make sure I wasn't being followed out of pure paranoia.

"Well, well, well, look what we got here boys." A gruff voice speaks up from behind you, making you squeak.

"Ooh she's a pretty one ain't she boss?" Another more squeaky voice than gruff voice speaks up from the side of you.

"L-look fellas, I-I don't want any trouble, I-if you let me go, I promise I won't tell anybody that this ever happened! I-I swear!" I stutter slightly, bringing my arms up in front of me defensively.

"You see pretty lady, we can't really let you go. We've been looking for another victim for a long time and we've been getting a little frustrated." The gruff voice speaks up once again, roughly grabbing my hand to graze his hard-on.

I gasped and quickly brought my hand back up, still trying to process that I just touched this man's...yeah. He chuckled darkly, snapping his fingers as the squeaky voiced guy grabbed me from behind, forcing a scream to rip itself out of my throat. I began to frantically bite the guy's arm, kick him from behind me, I even whipped my head back to hit his head with my own. The guy grunted in pain as I continued to wriggle under his grasp. I screamed out to practically air as I tried to earn someone's attention to help them save me, but no one was around to hear my cries for help. A couple of tears rolled down my cheeks as the men continued to man-handle me. I soon felt my no strap crop-top fly over my head, the cold wind nipping at my newly exposed skin.

"P-please don't do this." I sputter, feeling my shorts shimmy down my thighs.

"It'll be over before you know it honey, just hold still." The man whispers grossly into my ear.

"I don't think so P.D's. So you're back down the path of rape are ya?" A powerful voice speaks up from the outside of the alley.

"T-turtles! Hey guys, how've you been? You guys look good." The squeaky voice stalls, making my eyebrows furrow at the nickname of turtles.

"Don't butter us up Clyde, we're not turkeys now, are we?" A much more husky voice fires back, making me giggle slightly.

Before I could blink my eyes, my captors were on the floor, being dragged into a dumpster. I was still crying without even knowing it, feeling my cheeks still being wet with fresh tears every second. I dropped to my knees and began to look for my shirt and shorts frantically, feeling the nasty alley dirt on my knee caps. My hands roamed the floor, trying to look for the soft material that once covered my body. I felt a soft material that felt like my shirt, only for it to be a wet newspaper, making me groan in disgust as I continued my search for my clothes. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, the finger that tapped me feeling warm on my now freezing skin. I looked up to find my savior holding my clothes in his three-fingered hand. Normally, I'd question the slight weirdness of a three-fingered hand, but I was so thankful to them that I just took them, quickly slipping them onto my body. I then took the figure aback by flinging my arms around the neck and sobbing into their shoulder, saying thank you to the figure over and over.

"It was no problem! Did I mention you're a babe?" The voice says, accepting my hug instantly.

"N-no, you didn't. W-what's your name stranger?" I question, hearing his light chuckle in the back of his throat.

"Leonardo, but you can call me Leo, or Leon, whatever is fine." He shrugs, making me nod in approval.

"Well Leon, I'm Y/N. But you can call me Y/n/n." I giggle as he takes your hand and kisses the top of it smoothly.

"Charmed." He smiles, making me blush instantly.

In all honesty, although he was a turtle, he was a major flirt, and I honestly don't like guys of that nature, but Leo seemed to have changed my mind slightly. After he noticed my feverish blush, he chuckled once more, making my blush darken. He looked up at me with his Sapphire blue eyes as I looked into his with my e/c ones. He looked down and bit his lip, smiling slightly. Now, the dude was a freaking ninja turtle assassin guy, but he did save my life and he was pretty cute, so I decided to just keep my quite pleasant thoughts of him to myself.

"Well thank you for saving me! A-all of you." I thank the turtle figures, making them smile widely

"No problem girl!" One in an orange mask speaks up.

"O-oh and uh, Leo..." I call out to him, making him turn around almost instantly as his name left my lips.

"Yes Y/n/n?" He asks with a smile.

"H-here's my number. You should call me sometime!" I stutter, handing him a small sheet of paper with my number on it.

"Thanks! Maybe I will." He flirts back, making you smile.

"Goodnight Leo." I tell him, smiling as I looked down at my shoes.

"Goodnight pretty lady." and before you knew it, he was off into the shadows once more, with your number in his hands.